Thank you Mr Clowes.

Ram1988

1 hour ago, DerbyRevolution said:

It would be nice to hear from David Clowes even if it's just a 5 minute RamsTV interview in the week before the opening day.

Is this something in the pipeline @Owen87ITK ? and if so it would be good to pass on the thanks of thousands of Derby fans!

It’s strange but also highly refreshing that we haven’t heard from D.C. at all. 

Vying with Curtis for the legend crown this season already! #COYR

"...

Ultimately, I cannot tell fans what to do but I would strongly urge people not to put themselves into debt to buy a season ticket.

We are working around the clock to be able to make a breakthrough in the process and will continue to provide transparent and timely updates regarding direct debits.

As a fan myself, I know what the club means to so many of you. But, in these tough financial times, I know it is not worth getting into debt over.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at Saturday’s match against Leicester City.

David"

Our owner is showing he's a community custodian as well as a club custodian. Fantastic.

DC owner of DC. CD captain of DC. Both showing good old fashioned leadership values which are a dwindling asset in our once great country.

I'm not now too bothered about DCFC winning or losing games - I'm just honoured to support a club with such an owner and captain.

33 minutes ago, Half fan said:

Our owner is showing he's a community custodian as well as a club custodian. Fantastic.

DC owner of DC. CD captain of DC. Both showing good old fashioned leadership values which are a dwindling asset in our once great country.

I'm not now too bothered about DCFC winning or losing games - I'm just honoured to support a club with such an owner and captain.

Mostly agree although I am absolutely bothered about DCFC winning or losing games. Deep down (perhaps not even that deep) I suspect we all are really.

22 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Wow. Just comes across as so genuine and it is nice to see he seems to be enjoying it!
Highlights include the fact he takes the tube, speaks well of all involved, wants to be half the owner Lionel was and his first match was against Notts Forest “who unfortunately won the league that season” hahaha.