Thank you Mr Clowes.

Ram1988

If he was going to go back in time to step in it probably would be to when Kirchner earned PB status, although he'd still have to spend a considerable amount of money it'd have been a few million less.

I doubt he'd want to go any further back because he'd have to deal with all the Gibson/Morris/EFL b*******.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

32 minutes ago, angieram said:

The running costs were out of control at that time. I don't think the club would have been affordable. Hence why nobody wanted to buy it then. At least relegation and contracts ending has given us an opportunity to reset those.

I disagree, contracts were ending anyway and needn't have been renewed or reduced ones offered where required. All relegation has achieved, is to reduce our turnover by approx £8M for at least one year and to lose young players for next to nothing.

Our overheads were much reduced last season compared with previous seasons and I feel that the club would have been much better off, without administration.

28 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Finally, it's looked a bit dirty outside for ages 

Just shows that the smallest of jobs makes a huge impact. The place was covered in grime and filth, so sad to see it go unloved for many years. Under the American's they jet washed the stadium 2-3 times a year, it's probably never been done by Morris despite the millions wasted elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Just shows that the smallest of jobs makes a huge impact. The place was covered in grime and filth, so sad to see it go unloved for many years. Under the American's they jet washed the stadium 2-3 times a year, it's probably never been done by Morris despite the millions wasted elsewhere.

17th March last year was the last time. I was going for my vaccine, and took this picture.

PXL_20210317_090544778.MP_copy_1458x1944.thumb.jpg.6fc1f86203c1d0cd51629799f051d31a.jpg

8 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I find that hard to believe. What do you think Anya was doing all those years? 

16 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

The ground getting a bit of a spruce up in preparation for Saturday!

Was up there again this morning, already hard at it when I passed at 07:03.

You could defo see where they'd already been, so it certainly needs it!  Hadn't noticed just how ditched it had got up there!   ?