Thank you Mr Clowes.

Ram1988

David, if I may call you that, I for one would just like to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

My first game was Derby v Man U, Jan 1966, what a game. 

Add 50 odd years of a rollercoaster to October 2020,   the begining of a nightmare for myself and tens of thousands of global DCFC fans...

Today I am delighted for you and us fans to see you, a fan and a local lad end that nightmare and enter a new reality. 

No matter what league, what manager, what result, you will always be remembered as a Ram. 

I wish you every fortune David, may you be lucky in life and health. 

Onwards and Upwards Rams

1 hour ago, northantsram said:

This man should never need to buy another pint in Derby again (Not that he cant afford it ?).

The best way we can back him and the club is to get our tickets and buy the new shirt.

If we can take the amazing atmospheres from last season then we can be a force this season aswell. ???

Well said !!!

Thank you just doesnt seem enough does it.  What a family.

When CK failed I started to think that was it. Love how he just seemed to think sod this and did it. No bluster, no arrogance, no fuelling the media circus, no trouble making but not making an offer, no big-I-am on Twitter, no bitcoin, no baggage.

just thank you, thank you, thank you

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

Thank you just doesnt seem enough does it.  What a family.

When CK failed I started to think that was it. Love how he just seemed to think sod this and did it. No bluster, no arrogance, no fuelling the media circus, no trouble making but not making an offer, no big-I-am on Twitter, no bitcoin, no baggage.

just thank you, thank you, thank you

17 June stadium purchase completed

24 June stadium purchase announced

27 June club offer accepted

1 July club purchase completed

No messing!

18 minutes ago, Carnero said:

17 June stadium purchase completed

24 June stadium purchase announced

27 June club offer accepted

1 July club purchase completed

No messing!

Amazing. Sure him buying the stadium to assist CK's bid meant he was very aware of much of info but you are right that really was no messing. Had to be really 

4 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Amazing. Sure him buying the stadium to assist CK's bid meant he was very aware of much of info but you are right that really was no messing. Had to be really 

Not sure whether Quantuma are tactically and strategically brilliant or just downright lucky ?