New Kits 22-23 Season

SparxTheRam

Hey all,

Usual time for the kit merry go round, saw a decent mock up of a couple of Twitter 

Anyone heard anything? I know the order went in late but what would folks like to see? 

I liked the blue on the home strip this year but would like a proper tribute yellow/blue/red away kit and maybe one like the back with white and blue pinstripes mock up we saw last year?

12 hours ago, SparxTheRam said:

Hey all,

Usual time for the kit merry go round, saw a decent mock up of a couple of Twitter 

Anyone heard anything? I know the order went in late but what would folks like to see? 

I liked the blue on the home strip this year but would like a proper tribute yellow/blue/red away kit and maybe one like the back with white and blue pinstripes mock up we saw last year?

I have a feeling it will be black shorts and a white shirt……?

Hey I love us to have black and white kit for home maybe little rams on the shirt.

Away kit

Black and blue stripes kit with blue shorts

And away kite like bronze type kit similar to 98 to 99 kit that would look awesome.

10 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

A person I know who has seen next season's home shirt described it as 'like a cloth that has been used to clean a paint brush'

Not a comment to fill your heart with hope!

Come on mate

Maybe friend was teasing you and pulling your leg bond to look nicer than that.

6 hours ago, EraniosSocks said:

Just going to be a boring template by Umbro as per. Looking forward to having another kit manufacturer 

I can live with boring. A plain white for the home shirt and yellow for the away shirt, will do me thIs season.

It's not what the shirt looks like, it's who will be wearing them, that is more important.

9 hours ago, StarterForTen said:

A person I know who has seen next season's home shirt described it as 'like a cloth that has been used to clean a paint brush'

Not a comment to fill your heart with hope!

Who is this person? is he someone associated with the club or a local pisshead?

2 hours ago, UTFR said:

#Bringbackblacksocks

I’d risk it all to get the black socks back.

There’s two schools of thought when it comes to changing the home kit:

The delusional Navy shorts, Red numbers crowd that gather around in their care home posting nonsense, actively rooting for Derby kits to look awful…

And then there’s the black socks hive. The brave few who know the only way for the clubs fortunes to be turned back around is to have those sleek black socks return. Make Derby kits sexy again.

As far as I’m concerned if you don’t want black socks you’re a heretic.

27 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I’d risk it all to get the black socks back.

There’s two schools of thought when it comes to changing the home kit:

The delusional Navy shorts, Red numbers crowd that gather around in their care home posting nonsense, actively rooting for Derby kits to look awful…

And then there’s the black socks hive. The brave few who know the only way for the clubs fortunes to be turned back around is to have those sleek black socks return. Make Derby kits sexy again.

As far as I’m concerned if you don’t want black socks you’re a heretic.

WUM or Forest fan?