New Kits 22-23 Season

SparxTheRam

11 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

Winds me up every year when folks say there's more important things ... Of course there is but we can't control any of it nor will idle speculation change anything.

We do need to have a shirt to play in for the first game in 4 weeks so pondering about it isn't gonna hurt anyone jeez 

Heck. Someone’s having a bad day. ?

15 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

Winds me up every year when folks say there's more important things ... Of course there is but we can't control any of it nor will idle speculation change anything.

We do need to have a shirt to play in for the first game in 4 weeks so pondering about it isn't gonna hurt anyone jeez 

More important things than shirts….players maybe ?

18 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

there's more important things

Having a new kit for the coming season would be great, it always is, but more important than that at the moment is actually having the players to wear it!  We will, I believe, have both before the season starts!

7 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

Prob a contract thing with the supplier rather than a club choice. How many years left with Umbro? Can’t wait to see a new brand if honest.

I’ve quite like our Umbro kits. Just not buying one if I’m a walking advertisement for a betting company. It was good how they sold some without the sponsor last season.

You could argue there's more important things than literally everything apart from the most important thing in the world.

Therefore, should we only talk about the single most important thing? and if so what is it?

Or, here's a crazy idea, perhaps we could have different pages for different topics and if you aren't interested in any given topic, just don't comment.

I'm with @SparxTheRam !

Talking about something as trivial as what our kit might look like is a nice little escape from the endless torment that the takeover has been for what seems like forever

6 minutes ago, Rample said:

Mock up from TwitterIMG_20220628_071941.thumb.jpg.1052a5d8f498c04a9d6bcaaeb7b2daae.jpg

Would buy both of them in an instant... And I haven't bought a replica shirt for well over a decade!  (Preferring training tops/hating in-yer-face-sponsor!)

Loving the colour(s) and the understated sponsor logo.  I know it's a mock up, But just saying... I'd do 'em!  ?

I've heard (same source who suggested the pink kit tip a couple of years ago) that Derby's new change kit is in a colour called 'potion'

A Google search for "Umbro Potion" comes up with a few images, including the attached 'Purple Potion' shirt from Brentford's training range last year. 

He's the one who said the home shirt looked like 'a paint brush had been cleaned on it' - would that tie in with that sleeve detail?

umbro_brentfordfc2021trainingjerseyjunior_159776244892682UJTZ_1.thumb.jpg.79532e4db693cc294d5dc7bdd0df4b67.jpg

2 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

I've heard (same source who suggested the pink kit tip a couple of years ago) that Derby's new change kit is in a colour called 'potion'

A Google search for "Umbro Potion" comes up with a few images, including the attached 'Purple Potion' shirt from Brentford's training range last year. 

He's the one who said the home shirt looked like 'a paint brush had been cleaned on it' - would that tie in with that sleeve detail?

umbro_brentfordfc2021trainingjerseyjunior_159776244892682UJTZ_1.thumb.jpg.79532e4db693cc294d5dc7bdd0df4b67.jpg

I wonder whether B4 classes this as pink or not? 

3 hours ago, StarterForTen said:

Could be a modern interpretation of one of these kits

1333163380_Screenshot2022-06-28at13_41_42.thumb.png.287587db3d6d48d50ff4c82152164a8c.png2053656029_Screenshot2022-06-28at13_42_35.png.e7be150d120e0fae3081b1e312d6c2d5.png