New Kits 22-23 Season

SparxTheRam

On 29/06/2022 at 11:28, WestLondonRam said:

I don't own anything Red. I have no Red T-shirts or anything. My car is even Black and white. 

Am I weird or is that most Derby Fans?

2 hours ago, derbydaz22 said:

I’m the same I refuse to wear red and have never owned a red car or motorbike it could be a bargain I just couldn’t do it. ??

I've publicly claimed the same in the past, but then inadvertently wore a burgundy cardigan to a dcfc forum meet up*

Oh, how we all laughed**

The piss-take verged on bullying***, and still goes on a decade later, whenever I bump into one of the old gang.  So now I just keep schtum, and don't even enter such a debate.

Oh, wait!  Doh!  ****

I miss those guys! *****

*A previous dcfc forum, not this one.
*Back when cardigans were a thing. 
*Burgundy is not, and never has been, red!  

** Not!

*** "Banter", was the official term used! 

**** t*** me!  ?

***** No really... I do!  

?

I'll vote for crazy but they do match the polos that the new signings wore yesterday.

Cannot wait to see the new kit...not because I'm a giddy teenager anymore but because this will be the shirt that hopefully ushers in a new start for us as Rams fans.  

Not sure who will be agreeing any sponsorship deal, if that has happened yet, but just hope we can avoid another betting company.  Always hoped we would see Toyota like Valencia had in the mid-noughties but slim chance of that now

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Home kit was released 16th July last year, may be a week earlier this year with the season starting earlier.

Maybe this week and then wear it vs Bradford next Saturday

It's a good job they don't play in black and white or we'd have had to wear last season's away kit! 

Being a Suffolk based Ram I've seen the new Ipswich shirts and they're pretty good efforts to be fair. 

When they announced they were changing from Adidas to Umbro fans on their forum were in uproar but have been pleasently surprised by the new efforts from Umbro. 

The designers probably put more effort in to ITFC shirts though as they have Ed Sheeran as the sponsor and sell pretty well from what I hear.

1 minute ago, cool_as_custard said:

Probably already been asked but has the contract with 32Red as shirt sponsors run out, or do we have them for longer even though they won't be paying Rooney's wages any longer?

Im sure whilst CK was in talks to get us he said both Umbro & 32Red were the makers & sponsors on the kit.

Obviously he could well have been lying.

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Obviously he could well have been lying.

What can you mean? Be nice to get away from betting sponsors going forward and have something more associated with the county. Can't imagine League 1 status would command too high a figure given the reduction in TV exposure.