New Kits 22-23 Season

SparxTheRam

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

I enjoy the fact that we will have two clubs to support. Derby at home, hibs away. 

Green is such a lower league colour. You don't often get top teams with green kits, even away ones.

31 minutes ago, Rample said:

Green is such a lower league colour. You don't often get top teams with green kits, even away ones.

Man United and Liverpool have both had green away kits. I’d like the change.

Actually, scrap that. Messes with my colour blindness ?

Edited by TZM

8 hours ago, StarterForTen said:

I've heard (same source who suggested the pink kit tip a couple of years ago) that Derby's new change kit is in a colour called 'potion'

A Google search for "Umbro Potion" comes up with a few images, including the attached 'Purple Potion' shirt from Brentford's training range last year. 

He's the one who said the home shirt looked like 'a paint brush had been cleaned on it' - would that tie in with that sleeve detail?

umbro_brentfordfc2021trainingjerseyjunior_159776244892682UJTZ_1.thumb.jpg.79532e4db693cc294d5dc7bdd0df4b67.jpg

No bloody thankyou??????

1 hour ago, Rampant said:

This idea that no red should feature in a Derby kit is pathetic really. Forest have had as an away kit a white top and black shorts. It's not as if we're going to go with a full red and white ensemble. 

Last time we had a red kit we played the  best football ever

2 hours ago, Rampant said:

This idea that no red should feature in a Derby kit is pathetic really. Forest have had as an away kit a white top and black shorts. It's not as if we're going to go with a full red and white ensemble. 

I'd say that was Plum coloured not red.....

Ask Hearts what colour they play in and see what they say. Only my observations 

On 27/06/2022 at 16:39, i-Ram said:

Aye, things were built to last then. No such things as cruciate ligaments or metatarsals either. Proper footballing days them were.

AND you could tackle the opponent properly without them acting like they'd been shot 

13 hours ago, Rampant said:

Red and white was our home kit colours way before black and white, Steve Bloomer scored many of his goal in the old Red & White ! Come on you reds !

4C1806E1-2F61-414E-87A9-9CE2AA639998.jpeg

1C95018F-5ECE-4F1C-AF37-45A673746D93.jpeg

B17DA19D-0DBE-4DF0-94EC-59123D722519.jpeg

4D31ECB1-2922-40EF-87C2-9897F08724A6.jpeg

9 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I don't own anything Red. I have no Red T-shirts or anything. My car is even Black and white. 

Am I weird or is that most Derby Fans?

We have a red car, the dog has a red collar, I have some red in a tattoo, it’s just a colour that our rivals also play in. I wouldn’t boycott strawberries.