Curtis Davies - signed 1-year deal

YouRams

Just now, Coconut's Beard said:

Why would he even bother to go anywhere else unless we can't offer him anything? 

He's got nothing to prove to anyone, he doesn't need one final megabucks contract nor will he get one at 37. 

In his own words we're his club now. What really is there for him elsewhere?  Why bother uprooting his family or spending another year commuting further away from them? 

He probably would get more money elsewhere but it’s not always about money to some people.

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He probably would get more money elsewhere but it’s not always about money to some people.

Curtis has already shown that. Lets hope he feels he'll have an important role to play and stays.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Gone down in my estimation.

Shoes on the bed!  Whatever next!  ?

*OK.  I appreciate it's brand new shoes/brand new socks/brand new duvet/perfect photo opportunity etc, but still.  One must maintain standards!  ?

Hero or no hero, my wife would stamp that kind of behaviour out straightaway! ?

Seriously everyone, is there any news on Cashin ? If he sticks around with Curtis then those two could be the real quality building blocks we need. They did so well last season against the best the championship had to offer. 

These next 2-3 weeks could be the difference between makeshift random new boys vs having a solid backbone to go forward with confidence.