Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

I’ve not renewed yet, but I will. 
The new simplified pricing works against me a bit, we are low down in the east stand. Those who are higher up and have a better view and never get rained on, pay the same. 
Having said that, I’ve sat there for so long that, when I have moved for a cup game etc, it doesn’t feel right, it’s not the same experience. So, I’m still thinking about where I will sit, but 99% certain I’ll be back in my same seat, blinded by the sun at times, and soaking wet at times too. 

7 minutes ago, sage said:

How many tickets had we sold after three days?

Im unhealthily obsessed with this now

I haven’t seen an official announcement by the club but a few places online saying already over 10,000 sold and that’s without the direct debit payment option that some fans are waiting on. I think it’s comfortably going to end up 16-20k season ticket sales by the time the season kicks off. 
It’s time like these I regret being trapped in South Wales by circumstance ? I’ll make my few trips up and be happy with it, jealous of all you proper fans ? 

And I’m with you with that obsession, I want that official number to back up what we already know about (most) of our excellent fan base! 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

I haven’t seen an official announcement by the club but a few places online saying already over 10,000 sold and that’s without the direct debit payment option that some fans are waiting on. I think it’s comfortably going to end up 16-20k season ticket sales by the time the season kicks off. 
It’s time like these I regret being trapped in South Wales by circumstance ? I’ll make my few trips up and be happy with it, jealous of all you proper fans ? 

It was 10k after two days. I wanted a daily update ?

33 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

The new simplified pricing works against me a bit, we are low down in the east stand. Those who are higher up and have a better view and never get rained on, pay the same. 
Having said that, I’ve sat there for so long that, when I have moved for a cup game etc, it doesn’t feel right, it’s not the same experience. So, I’m still thinking about where I will sit, but 99% certain I’ll be back in my same seat, blinded by the sun at times, and soaking wet at times too. 

I bit the bullet and renewed despite knowing that I would miss 4-5 games this season - I was in the east stand for years just like you getting blinded and soaked and the guy I have been going with is now 73 and getting wet and cold in January is not good - anyway I moved to the southwest upper tier for a different view and a dry one. The east stand prices have gone up and my move brings down the bill slightly as I pay for my friend of many years - the club immediately got their revenge on me they have taken £645 twice on my credit card ?‍♂️ Another visit to the ticket office if one of them doesn’t disappear by next week 

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

Sounds like we sit in the same area, we’ve been screwed a bit by the new system, under the old pricing structure ours we’re the 2nd cheapest tickets now they’re joint most expensive ??‍♂️ Having said all that I still won’t move seat.

4 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Sounds like we sit in the same area, we’ve been screwed a bit by the new system, under the old pricing structure ours we’re the 2nd cheapest tickets now they’re joint most expensive ??‍♂️ Having said all that I still won’t move seat.

I think quite a few fans will move to the upper parts of the stands now , with the new price system. Makes sense to get out of the rain in Winter. But when our highlights are shown on tv ,you see a lot of empty seats at the front . Put a roof on?

12 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Where abouts is that in Chaddesden

Queen Mary’s Maternity was on Duffield Rd Derby and it’s now a Medical Centre  .

My Mum and Dad had a flat off Wiltshire rd  near Fire Station in Chaddesden and then we moved from there to Alvaston Kelmoor Rd when I was approximately 2 years old .

5 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

And I’m with you with that obsession, I want that official number to back up what we already know about (most) of our excellent fan base! 

Don’t do yourself down , there’s been times over the years I’ve had season tickets and times I couldn’t go , makes no difference ,I’m a proper derby fan whether I can get to games or not , it’s in the blood not the current ability to attend games for anybody 

coyr 

Not had a ST since days of Nigel just attended on a match by match basis when possible, but following last year the family myself/sons and grand children have just got 7. Seems rediculous given we have dropped to the 3rd tier but last season was so good, and I have faith in LR, the players, and fans that this season will continue the feel good factor at DCFC. We have our club back  COYR.

Forgive me if I've got this wrapped round my head but the 35% discount off general admission if you've been going 10 years + (which I have) kinda works against buying a ST?! Mine would be £405 but 35% of an average of £25 a game (surely that's a safe assumption?!) Is less than my renewal price! Don't get me wrong, I will renew as soon as they sort out the DD situation. I want my seat and intend to start bringing my 3yr old more, I'm just not as blessed as the renewals so far to have that kinda spare money. It doesn't appear to have been thought through. Or have I got it very wrong? 

10 minutes ago, Kerri said:

Forgive me if I've got this wrapped round my head but the 35% discount off general admission if you've been going 10 years + (which I have) kinda works against buying a ST?! Mine would be £405 but 35% of an average of £25 a game (surely that's a safe assumption?!) Is less than my renewal price! Don't get me wrong, I will renew as soon as they sort out the DD situation. I want my seat and intend to start bringing my 3yr old more, I'm just not as blessed as the renewals so far to have that kinda spare money. It doesn't appear to have been thought through. Or have I got it very wrong? 

You don’t get the discount unless you buy the season ticket - in your example you’d have to pay the full admission price for each game so the season ticket is far better value

21 minutes ago, Kerri said:

I’m not sure how you have worked it out but £405 over 23 games works out at £17.60 that is with the 35% discount. The average ticket price before the discount will be £27 so that works out nearly £10 per game cheaper.

31 minutes ago, Kerri said:

Here you go Kerri, All new posters get one of these as a welcoming gift.

image.png.c6715ca62d33753d45a17ee949c183a8.png

1 hour ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I’m not sure how you have worked it out but £405 over 23 games works out at £17.60 that is with the 35% discount. The average ticket price before the discount will be £27 so that works out nearly £10 per game cheaper.

That's correct, so it'll probably be a mixture of 'gold' games at £30 each and 'Silver' games at £25 each.