Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

40 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Hopefully soon tickets will be on sale.would be nice if we could break the 20k barrier? If three year ones are available I would buy one, would anyone else ? What pricing are we all expecting ?

3 years wouldn’t make any difference as the money isn’t released until each game. The money is ringfenced. 

46 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

3 years wouldn’t make any difference as the money isn’t released until each game. The money is ringfenced. 

It would make a difference as it would provide guaranteed income for the next three years regardless of how we perform. It sounds like a smart move to harness the current reignited relationship with the fans but I’m not sure how many would (or could afford to) commit. Emotions and love for the club are riding high at the moment. It may not be quite the same in 12 months time if we’ve had a poor season and we no longer have such a cause to unite behind. I’d be very tempted.

1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

So yes it would, as any deferred revenues over the three years would be known and would allow financial planning to made with the future deferred revenues already known, so the deferred income would be guaranteed, an could be set against the transfer policies and operating policies of the club, any income raised is not ringfenced as such.

Edited by WystonRam

Just had a quick glance for what L1 teams were charging last season for some context, and I don't think Derby's most expensive ST will be the highest in the league:

AFC Wimbledon – £380-£525
Accrington Stanley - £229
Bolton Wanderers – £248-£366
Burton Albion - £301-£423
Cambridge United - £319-£425
Charlton Athletic - £260-£575
Cheltenham Town - £255-£481
Crewe Alexandra - £395
Doncaster Rovers - £299-£395
Fleetwood Town - £170
Gillingham - £321-£435
Ipswich Town - £352-£470
Lincoln City - £359-£429
MK Dons - £230
Morecambe - £150-£300
Oxford United - £329-£500
Plymouth Argyle - £288-£395
Portsmouth - £313
Rotherham United - £355-£395
Sheffield Wednesday - £365-£495
Shrewsbury Town - £305-£465
Sunderland - £340-£465
Wigan Athletic - £299-£369
Wycombe Wanderers - £380-£494

These were all for non-renewals. Be interesting to see how they handle this.

1 hour ago, DerbyRevolution said:

What kind of discount are you wanting though to commit to a 3 year season ticket?

If I was CK it's not a route I would go down 

That's the tricky bit. For some there would need to be a meaningful incentive (not just a scalf, key ring and car sticker) but it can't cost the club too much. There are other incentive opportunities (for example enhanced priority on away tickets) but these might discriminate against those that couldn't afford to renew for three years rather than just because they chose not to. 

I paid £365 in March 2018 (for 18/19 season), and £388 in March 2019 (for 19/20 season)

Then it got covid-messy, and it looks like the next one was £355 ish, due to the 10% deal I struck with Mel!

That's for the cheap seats (Old cat C?) in NE corner, at renewal prices, with the appropriate discount/Early Bird freeze etc. Oh, and the 10year+ wotsit.

I was possibly diddled ?‍♂️ with that last one, as...
For the season just ending, the seating categories changed. 
Looks like (for my seat/area) adult > In the corner > 10+ years = £321.60 *BASED ON 20 GAMES.  (Equates to £369.84 for 23 games... Mine would have been £388 again, without the 10% covid-discount)

21/22 (Season just finished) ticket prices...

Even allowing for the expected drop in (on-pitch) standard, I'll be amazed if mine doesn't jump to £400+ from hereon in.
I'd certainly jump in head first for a £1,200 for 3 seasons type deal right now, if it becomes an option!  

Anyway... I just can't wait to renew.  Buzzin' already

... and we haven't even concluded this season's play-off yet!  Hoorah!   ??

Edited by angieram
Remove swearing

23 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Is this true under normal circumstances or just whilst we were in administration? Its something I had never heard of before.

• 2 weeks later...