Is it back on then?

Amberram

55 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

But it’s not really - despite the maths. One good winning streak and it’s IN our hands - that’s the way this league works 

Seriously dude. You’re talking tosh!

I’m familiar with your MO, so I’ll debate no further. It’s for your own good, as you’ll only make yourself look silly!  ?

It is absolutely still on and even after 3 defeats in row it always was still on. It’s going to be difficult, we need another run like we had before the 3 defeats to have a chance. We can’t control what Reading do we’ve just got to win as many games as we can. Everyone assumed with Reading getting back to back wins then it’s all over they’re going to go on a run and make our task impossible. They’ve followed it up with back to back defeats.

Two tough games coming up but Bournemouth coming off a loss and Blackburn are struggling right now. Any points we can from those two games with wins against Cov and Preston at home then we’ll be in business.

Even if it doesn’t end favourably I’ve absolutely loved this season.

fighting against the odds (and the corrupt organisation that ‘runs’ this league’ 

fighting against That parasite up north and that muppet at Wycombe I can’t be bothered to remember the name of.

all the academy players coming up showing they’re more than capable.

the togetherness of a fanbase.

no matter what I’m proud to be a Derby County supporter, the sheer fact we are even having this conversation speaks volumes. 

the management team and players have been absolutely superb considering the circumstances, if we fall short they’ll still be heroes in my eyes. 

6 hours ago, Carnero said:

Definitely still on.

Based on the table to date, Reading project to 40 points, Barnsley 31 & Peterborough 28.

16 points from our final 10 games could well be enough (W4 D4 L2 or W5 D1 L4).

No idea where 5 wins in 10 are coming from given that we've won 11 in 36 and we've 4 of the top 6 left to play. 

The silly points dropped will bite us I think. Peterborough, Barnsley and Reading games particularly. 

An honourable fight but I expect we might finish 22nd. 

I just hope we can start next season with a new owner and manager in League 1 and try to put the last 3 seasons behind us as they have been hell. 

3 minutes ago, RealisticRam said:

No idea where 5 wins in 10 are coming from given that we've won 11 in 36 and we've 4 of the top 6 left to play. 

I wouldn't have thought we'd have won 4 and drew 1 over Christmas to be honest.  Harder to do that again without Jagielka but weird poo happens in this league. We will need 4-5 points away from home which seems to be a brain freeze for these players and some luck with games in hand for Barnsley and Reading.   Peterborough decided to give up with our 95th minute winner it seems.  Having Ince at Reading   helps the cause greatly

5 hours ago, RealisticRam said:

The silly points dropped will bite us I think. Peterborough, Barnsley and Reading games particularly. 

An honourable fight but I expect we might finish 22nd. 

I just hope we can start next season with a new owner and manager in League 1 and try to put the last 3 seasons behind us as they have been hell. 

A very clear Forest fan. 

But, if they are your thoughts, I hope I see Wayne at PP next season and not you. 

Games against Peterborough and Barnsley held the most fear for me - not concerned about playing Fulham or Bournemouth as we are more than capable of getting results against anyone - Preston and Coventry type games hold the biggest point returns with equal danger but we have done tremendously well to be in with a shout with ten games to go and no real centre forward all season