v Peterborough (H) Match Thread

Day

5 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

TWITTER

Peterborough United @theposh·3h Saturday’s trip to @dcfcofficial has now SOLD OUT for #pufc fans. 

Anyone who has ordered tickets and not collected as yet must do so by 5pm on Friday at the @westonhomesstad ticket office. 

Thank you for your incredible support.

1860 tickets apparently.

please exuse my stupidness..if i am being stupid...having just got back from the pub, but how come the away end is sold out with just 1860 tickets being sold....is it a reduced away end???

1 minute ago, wingfieldram said:

please exuse my stupidness..if i am being stupid...having just got back from the pub, but how come the away end is sold out with just 1860 tickets being sold....is it a reduced away end???

I've seen some say it's reduced away capacity (extra segregation) due to recent crowd troubles. Not sure if it's true or not though.

39 minutes ago, wingfieldram said:

Its how many tickets Peterborough are willing to take I think. If they were confident of selling the full away allocation they would have had the whole corner.

Hopefully the toilets at Platform 9 and 3/4 in the South Stand will be open!

14 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

For our north west travellers who might he affected. First train of the day from Crewe was cancelled.

Second delayed with no estimated time of departure, so looking like that might be cancelled too.

Two more chances before it starts impacting my plans for the day.

I was going to joke that you have enough time to hop on a bike and cycle to the game.

I then realised I need to get on the Crewe-Derby train too ?‍♂️

Edited by Ghost of Clough

14 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

For our north west travellers who might he affected. First train of the day from Crewe was cancelled.

Second delayed with no estimated time of departure, so looking like that might be cancelled too.

Two more chances before it starts impacting my plans for the day.

Yes, just checked and it looks like I’m going to have to try to negotiate an earlier train from Bristol and won’t be home for supper tonight!