v Peterborough (H) Match Thread

Day

5 hours ago, TexasRam said:

I hope we win Saturday not just to Fife us a chance to stay up but to really piss that absolute clown Adrian Durham up, ranting about us again last night on the radio without actually knowing any facts whatsoever. 

If we start to move closer towards championship survival what you'll see is people like Adrian Durham trying to discredit and play down the achievement saying 'they have good players, it's not that impressive' etc.

7 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

If we start to move closer towards championship survival what you'll see is people like Adrian Durham trying to discredit and play down the achievement saying 'they have good players, it's not that impressive' etc.

Who cares what others think, we all know the magnitude of the achievement if we stay up and that is all that matters. I'm past caring about the ignorance of others!

13 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

duck him....siege mentality we are Derby no one likes us we don't give a duck..we are staying up

17 hours ago, JarodyDCFC said:

I’ve managed to get tickets for this game but i live in Cardiff for uni and this red weather warning for storm Eunice has massively thrown off my plans. Had to book a last minute train ticket this evening. 

My daughter (former South stand ST holder) is down there also, sent her out to get supplies yesterday as not looking good for you guys down there today!

Hope you made/make it OK, and after the win you won't care about returning to your accommodation that no longer has a roof!

23 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Could use Festy at LB, especially as most Peterborough attacks on Wednesday came down their right, keep them in check by having to worry about his pace

Interesting, as our left side was the weaker against 'Boro, we will definitely have to improve. 

When I read your comment, I thought, Festy is better on the right and it's fair to say his defensive play isn't his strongest point but actually it's a good call because him attacking on the left will keep them on their toes. They will be too busy defending to mount attacks. 

49 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Anyone know if the trains from the north are likely to be affected tomorrow?

Best to check with National Rail Enquiries.

High winds or heavy rain fall that could lead to flooding will result in speed restrictions.

What time are you travelling from Manchester?

Are you travelling via Crewe or Sheffield?

33 minutes ago, cstand said:

Best to check with National Rail Enquiries.

High winds or heavy rain fall that could lead to flooding will result in speed restrictions.

What time are you travelling from Manchester?

Are you travelling via Crewe or Sheffield?

Looking at getting the 11:27 via Stoke (the Crewe one), but there’s loads around that time so could go via Sheffield if needed.