v Peterborough (H) Match Thread

Day

6 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

By the way, can we please not boo Marriott? A) He will score if we do and B) He gave us one of our greatest moments in our recent history with that goal against Leeds. 

It may not have worked for him here, but for that goal I'll always be grateful to him. 

His performance in that game and both goals means he will always hold a special place in Derby recent history..

Didn't even consider booing Marriott was a possibility, I hope not on reflection. Plenty of potential, a lot unrealised. Certainly no issues with him though. Whomever Derby fans seem to target tend to do very well against us, feeds them with all the motivation they need. Sharp gets a lot of stick and scores goals for fun against us. Holmes and Lyle Taylor spring to mind recently, really wish we'd bottle it so we don't have to witness the inevitable smirking and gesticulating after the pantomimes villains bang the goal in.

12 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

Didn't even consider booing Marriott was a possibility, I hope not on reflection. Plenty of potential, a lot unrealised. Certainly no issues with him though. Whomever Derby fans seem to target tend to do very well against us, feeds them with all the motivation they need. Sharp gets a lot of stick and scores goals for fun against us. Holmes and Lyle Taylor spring to mind recently, really wish we'd bottle it so we don't have to witness the inevitable smirking and gesticulating after the pantomimes villains bang the goal in.

Mr Bennett and Mr Malone next week

1 hour ago, SillyBilly said:

Think the crowd will be ok with Marriott.  These two get stick because their twits and Holmes is poo on top quite frankly .  That shot the other week would have just about made it to the moon if hadn't deflected of Bielik.   Taylor gets it because he plays for Forest on loan elsewhere or otherwise.  Not a player I'd want mind .  Refusing to play for Charlton in their last 8 games in case he got injured when they had chance to avoid relegation doesn't scream up for the fight to me .