v Peterborough (H) Match Thread

Day

9 hours ago, California Ram. said:

Can everyone not

a) get Marriott annoyed

b) look at the league table before the game

c) upset any ancient gypsy curse

etc

I took this screenshot whilst I was at the Peterborough away game back in August - it was after about 80 minutes after Jack Stretton had scored

It didn't end well ?

1645089588754.jpg

Edited by SamUltraRam

I hope we win Saturday not just to Fife us a chance to stay up but to really piss that absolute clown Adrian Durham up, ranting about us again last night on the radio without actually knowing any facts whatsoever. 

40 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I hope we win Saturday not just to Fife us a chance to stay up but to really piss that absolute clown Adrian Durham up, ranting about us again last night on the radio without actually knowing any facts whatsoever. 

He's not really worth bothering about. Keeps peddling the same old lines without having anything to back up what he's saying. To the tune of the Pink Panther he's more the Posh Plonker......... Durham, Durham, Durham is dumb, dumb, dumb....

Edited by Steve How Hard?

3 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

He's not really worth bothering about. Keeps peddling the same old lines without having anything to back up what he's saying. To the tune of the Pink Panther he's more the Posh Plonker......... Durham, Durham, Durham.....

He winds me up (I guess that’s his objective though) It’s a shame he’s given a nation wide forum to peddle his baalocks 

7 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Filling the stadium doesn't necessarily benefit us performance-wise, as we saw against Birmingham (hopefully the players will be a bit more attuned to it this time) but it obviously helps with cash-flow and it REALLY upsets Notts Forest fans. ?

Forest Fan BASE IS HUGE ?.  if selling one player drops 5 -8 thousand of the gate, I'm surprised we've got anyone coming on a like for like basis. Fairweather feckers.

The sale of Burke extinguished not only any hope for the season, but also all remaining support for the ownership. Without hope, the gates began to fall once again – down to 15,864 against Preston just recently – the worst attendance since the League One days.

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Filling the stadium doesn't necessarily benefit us performance-wise, as we saw against Birmingham (hopefully the players will be a bit more attuned to it this time) but it obviously helps with cash-flow and it REALLY upsets Notts Forest fans. ?

Good comment reference the players...maybe the occasion and crowd size was a factor at the Birmingham game...but now they have that expectation and crowd size under there best they will be more relaxed ???