v Peterborough (H) Match Thread

Day

TWITTER

Peterborough United @theposh·3h Saturday’s trip to @dcfcofficial has now SOLD OUT for #pufc fans. 

Anyone who has ordered tickets and not collected as yet must do so by 5pm on Friday at the @westonhomesstad ticket office. 

Thank you for your incredible support.

1860 tickets apparently.

49 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

TWITTER

Peterborough United @theposh·3h Saturday’s trip to @dcfcofficial has now SOLD OUT for #pufc fans. 

Anyone who has ordered tickets and not collected as yet must do so by 5pm on Friday at the @westonhomesstad ticket office. 

Thank you for your incredible support.

1860 tickets apparently.

It's their big day out innit? 

Lots of Posh fans round here.  Ferguson match preview from the local paper.

“We will have to manage the early part of the game,” Ferguson said. “We will need to stand up to 28,000 home fans contesting every decision, but these are the games, with big crowds in an excellent stadium, that make us want to play at this level.”

“Jack Marriott will be involved. He had a dip after coming back strongly from his injury. He has nothing to prove to Derby though.”

Yep…………………………I’ll give him a respectful round of applause. ??

21 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Lots of Posh fans round here.  Ferguson match preview from the local paper.

“We will have to manage the early part of the game,” Ferguson said. “We will need to stand up to 28,000 home fans contesting every decision, but these are the games, with big crowds in an excellent stadium, that make us want to play at this level.”

“Jack Marriott will be involved. He had a dip after coming back strongly from his injury. He has nothing to prove to Derby though.”

Yep…………………………I’ll give him a respectful round of applause. ??

Too windy for a round at Morley Hayes

Peterborough will sit in then try to go long to JCH with the hope Marriott can feed off any 2nd balls. I do feel like Davies can deal with JCH & Buchanan has the pace to match Marriott although he will need to be on his toes around him in the box unlike vs Forest when he gave Grabban so much space.

We need to make sure we play with intensity & pace like we did vs Hull to keep as much pressure on Peterborough as possible. Need to be on it as well with the ball unlike vs Birmingham, when our first touch seemed to be missing for 75mins.

7 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Without wishing to be an arse… that’s a pretty unfair question, and impossible to answer!
if there’s a power failure at 11am, I suspect there’s little chance of the game being postponed before you set off!  ?

As I’m not an arse, I do wish you luck though! ? ??

@Boyciesaid you’re actually a total arse ?