Festy Ebosele - Signed for Udinese

Animal is a Ram

11 minutes ago, ColonGibbons said:

Not saying he's not on his way to Udinese, but currently he is in Amsterdam, not doing a medical in Italy. So it's possible the rumours aren't entirely true. 

His girlfriend's Insta story, but why the emoji?

image.thumb.png.b82715a0635608e26dcac079a24ae9d9.png

Edited by RoyMac5

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

His girlfriends Insta story:

image.thumb.png.253c8c16000c6fb23ea549919497a1da.png

Yeah just saw this- I think this story might be nonsense. 
PB named tomorrow, A number of first teamers signing 5 year contracts and Gibson and Couhig are going to buy Derby and bank roll our charge to champions league success 

1 minute ago, Jram said:

Yeah just saw this- I think this story might be nonsense. 
PB named tomorrow, A number of first teamers signing 5 year contracts and Gibson and Couhig are going to buy Derby and bank roll our charge to champions league success 

Perhaps she doesn't get to go to Italy with him today!

SSN running the strapline that he's been allowed to go to Italy for a medical.

Just been on Sky sports news on the banner that Festy is having a medical in Udinese and will be joining  them in the summer.

It didn’t say anything about loaning him back for the rest of the season. I think this will be a pre contract agreement as his contract is up this summer.

No fee was mentioned.

This really is a kick in the nuts.

The worst so far imo.?

Edited by Jortat

Just another part of the systematic destruction of DCFC.

The EFL are not happy with 21 points, they have tried to ensure we cannot survive in the Championship this season and are now making sure we have to dismantle our flow of talent into the first team for zero return.

They want us gone as a club  but if not they are trying to make sure we  are crippled for years to come.

Corrupt EFL plus parasitic opportunistic chances plus a morally bankrupt previous owner has created the perfect storm. I still think Rooney will stay but if he left who could blame him?

Did the EFL put us in an embargo to protect the football club or finish it off?

The ability to not offer contracts to young players to protect their value has not only put us in a perilous squad position next year if we somehow have a club... but SURELY the logic would have been to allow us to extend our assets contracts so we could make a bit more money to, ya know, keep the club from going under? 

Farcical but it's where we're at. Hope Rooney blows his lid, our position and the vultures and parasites that are feeding off us currently need all the attention they can get for the wrong reasons. 

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I said it.

Rooney walking will be exactly what the administrators (Mel) want.

This is probably punishment for Rooney calling the administrators the other day.

As soon as Rooney walks the admins save a big amount per month.

They literally cannot stop Festy signing a pre-contract agreement with Udinese - FACT 

18 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Did the EFL put us in an embargo to protect the football club or finish it off?

The ability to not offer contracts to young players to protect their value has not only put us in a perilous squad position next year if we somehow have a club... but SURELY the logic would have been to allow us to extend our assets contracts so we could make a bit more money to, ya know, keep the club from going under? 

Farcical but it's where we're at. Hope Rooney blows his lid, our position and the vultures and parasites that are feeding off us currently need all the attention they can get for the wrong reasons. 

This. I'm going to write to Parry and ask him how not being able to extend contracts helps either the club or the creditors. It literally screws both parties. 

19 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Just another part of the systematic destruction of DCFC.

The EFL are not happy with 21 points, they have tried to ensure we cannot survive in the Championship this season and are now making sure we have to dismantle our flow of talent into the first team for zero return.

They want us gone as a club  but if not they are trying to make sure we  are crippled for years to come.

Corrupt EFL plus parasitic opportunistic chances plus a morally bankrupt previous owner has created the perfect storm. I still think Rooney will stay but if he left who could blame him?

21 points deducted, 30 months under embargo (so far), £100k fine, unable to play good prospects, unable to retain good prospects, forced to release players...

3 hours ago, angieram said:

Are the administrators actively trying to shut us down now?

What possible financial advantage is there in this to the club?

Do they have any say in this?

Pre contract, he’s free end of season, this has more to do with an agent and Festy agreed.

Gutted but can’t blame the admins here, other than for the delay; afraid only Mel the real culprit here. He should’ve either been tied down longer or we shouldn’t have been in this position in the first place.

1 hour ago, Jortat said:

Just been on Sky sports news on the banner that Festy is having a medical in Udinese and will be joining  them in the summer.

It didn’t say anything about loaning him back for the rest of the season. I think this will be a pre contract agreement as his contract is up this summer.

No fee was mentioned.

This really is a kick in the nuts.

The worst so far imo.?

Not saying it’s not true but can’t see the point of a medical ahead of a summer move. Anything can happen in 6 months. Surety he would sign subject to a medical after the season finishes 

21 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Not saying it’s not true but can’t see the point of a medical ahead of a summer move. Anything can happen in 6 months. Surety he would sign subject to a medical after the season finishes 

I assume there will be one now to count his legs and so on, and one when he signs on.

Edited by RoyMac5

52 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

The contractual obligations start when he signs, hence the medical now,even though the player registration won’t transfer until his Derby one ends