Festy Ebosele - Signed for Udinese

Animal is a Ram

29 minutes ago, vonwright said:

Not sure Festy is destined for the very top, but I do think he would have absolutely killed it in League One if we could have kept him another year. 

You’re right. So strong, so fast he would have made hay. Remember the burst through midfield leaving a trail of dead and injured in his wake ? 

I’ll really miss him, he scared defenders, he loved the fans and was loved back, it was just a short acquaintance but it shone brightly. Never forget him being subbed and taking the long way round past the south stand, giving it out and lapping it up. 

Good luck festy, our own jet propelled battering ram 

51 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Today seems to be the day for confirming goodbyes;

“Also departing from Derby are a number of other players to have come through the Rams’ youth set-up in recent years at the end of their contracts in the form of Under-21s trio Tyree Wilson, Kornell McDonald and Alex Matthews.

Under-18s players Marko Borkovic, Eli Christie and Charlie Rutt have also left the club at the end of their scholarships.

All those players that have left the club do so with Derby County’s best wishes for the future.”

I was aware of Borkovic and Christie going to the US, but surprised Rutt is also leaving. Explains the decision to play Clarke at CB though. That leaves Brailsford, Solomon, Bardell, Clarke, WGP and Kelly to cover the 4 defensive positions then.

Should see a lot of Sebagabo and Fapetu step up earlier than expected  (both CMs) alongside DRobinson too.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I was aware of Borkovic and Christie going to the US, but surprised Rutt is also leaving. Explains the decision to play Clarke at CB though. That leaves Brailsford, Solomon, Bardell, Clarke, WGP and Kelly to cover the 4 defensive positions then.

Should see a lot of Sebagabo and Fapetu step up earlier than expected  (both CMs) alongside DRobinson too.

We were linked with Dante Cassanova from Spurs academy weren’t we? Possibly even had him on trial. He’s a right back and has been released by Spurs so if he is joining he will add to the defensive options. You seem well informed on the academy GoC, any ideas? 

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

We were linked with Dante Cassanova from Spurs academy weren’t we? Possibly even had him on trial. He’s a right back and has been released by Spurs so if he is joining he will add to the defensive options. You seem well informed on the academy GoC, any ideas? 

He was on trial with us and was used as a DM. I'll be surprised if we sign him up tbh.