Nottingham Forest Match-day Thread Saturday 22nd January 12.30

Anag Ram

22 minutes ago, belperram9 said:

Rooney has got it wrong today concerning left back position. He’s tried to fight fire with fire playing Buchanan against Jed Spence. Although Forsyth doesn’t have the pace he would have the know how given his experience. We play different with him in the side hitting him with long diagonal passes and it may have negated Spence having the ball so much.
I like Buchanan but he simply came up against a better player today. The second goal came from him not being strong enough and being bullied off the ball.

Didn't help him that Thommo was already booked. Not his best game tbh.

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

He is entitled to give an opinion on the match today. They've had a good season and given it plenty, but there were a lot of poor performances today. 

Climb down from that high horse. 

Am I not entitled to give mine?

We had an off today.

To see someone make 2 posts calling us an embarrassment is infuriating and I am going to defend these players that are giving it everything. Don't like if feel free to put me on ignore. 

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

What's with all these insults about Steve Cooper's appearance? 

He can't help how he looks and he's a good manager. Out thought our management team today.

Except he's got a much 'better' squad and we had enough chances to beat them. #COYR

Edited by RoyMac5

6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm ashamed of 'supporters' like you who can't wait to turn on these players who have been giving absolutely everything for us, despite the circumstances they find themselves in.

I'm really upset that people like you can't wait to crawl out of the woodwork at the first sign of adversity and quite frankly I'd be quite happy to lose 'fans' like you.

LOL where to start with that terrible response , you're ashamed of me? I couldn't give a rats behind what you think , can't wait to turn? I give my opinion every game and it has been positive every game in the past few months up until now so that's the first point invalid , they are paid obscene amounts of money to play football, even with everything else going on behind the scenes they are still able to play football so should still be doing their job like we have to , and to your last point , " can't wait to crawl out of the woodwork " implies I've waited in the shadows and only posted when we were doing negative when my point above states I've commented plenty of times this month when we've been doing well , so again maybe do your research before " crawling out of the woodwork " and making out like I'm just looking to moan , the performance was absolutely terrible and that's what I've stated , feel like I'm losing brain cells just replying to that stupidity 

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

We had an off today.

To see someone make 2 posts calling us an embarrassment is infuriating and I am going to defend these players that are giving it everything. Don't like if feel free to put me on ignore. 

Is it an opinion to tell someone they aren't a Derby supporter? You didn't give a take on the game, you just attacked a fan. 

3 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Watch it again @Ramleicester, when he past the man his foot was still on top of the ball. It was a bookable offense but a harsh straight red. 

Unless of course you’re just on the nitrous oxide and can’t stop laughing, in which case, pass me some please.

It was red just like Grabbans in the first half not on anything thanks just know football. Ref got one wrong one right. 

If the tables were turned we’d be very happy with how we’d managed the last 6 minutes .
Unfortunately ball control was poor from us at crucial moments in the 2nd half and their second goal was very well taken. Got to feel we could have snatched a point and Grabban should have been off.

Hey ho onwards to Birmingham.

9 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Strange game for me that, id say we didn’t deserve anything because we were poor, but other than their goals they didn’t really have any clear chances like we did, should’ve/could’ve easily ended up 3-2 to us. 

For me it showed how brilliant Thompson head been recently.  He has a mare and we look terrible in midfield. 

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

We had an off today.

Further, take your own advise. Don't like his post, put him on ignore.