Nottingham Forest Match-day Thread Saturday 22nd January 12.30

Anag Ram

6 hours ago, TomTom92 said:

Think Plange needs to start, as others say CZR has more of an impact off the bench.  

Hopefully Hughton’s rubbish start scuppers Forest promotion push. Cooper looks a good manager but never linked to a prem job. Must be because he’s not Derby’s manager.

Cooper looks a good manager largely cos he has a plethora of options at his disposal. He can change the team's shape with a couple of subs where were lucky to be able to make one impactful sub.

he also looks like a right ugly ducker too which goes to show u cant have everything

28 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Cooper looks a good manager largely cos he has a plethora of options at his disposal. He can change the team's shape with a couple of subs where were lucky to be able to make one impactful sub.

he also looks like a right ugly ducker too which goes to show u cant have everything

Hate to say it but Cooper is a really good manager to be fair ….gutted he’s at the gumps!!!

3 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Big fine? I have seen bigger scraps in a pre-school playground. Nothing more than handbags

Your not looking at it through the EFL's eyes.....and guaranteed it will all be black and white to there blinkered perception

On 22/01/2022 at 21:37, Dava75 said:

This glass bottle was thrown from the stand above us - when Lawrence scored - it hit the bloke on the row in front of us in the neck and landed by my daughters feet. 

SCUM!F5AF424D-9F8A-45E9-9481-D19F4E71D471.thumb.jpeg.18ede55d9c34db8247107a1d0a8ffc41.jpeg

I filed a crime report with Nottinghamshire Police regarding the flares/smoke bombs being throw one of which landed just a couple of metres from me, I will mention this bottle incident when they get back in touch. Also planning on writing to Nottinghamshire County Council who are in charge of issuing the grounds safety certificate. 

29 minutes ago, Oldben said:

You don't have to be Nostradamus or an ex-Premier league referee to draw those conclusions. 'After analysing controversial footage' should just read ' I watched the match on Sky'. Pure clickbait, nothing more.