Sheffield United (H) Matchday Thread Saturday 15th January 3pm

Anag Ram

Sat here in bits again. My dad is really really ill and his bad days seem to coincide with bad news Derby days. He is Derby through and through and I'm not sure he understands or is aware of the off the field stuff now but I know later watching those goals on Quest with him how he will light up as little else makes him do now. That is why we have to save our club. It is not about amortisation, stadium sales, law suits, points deductions, etc. it is about watching those goals with my dementia-ridden dad and seeing his happiness for a few minutes later knowing we're off the bottom. The wonder of dementia is he will have forgotten tomorrow so we can do it all again several times. So duck the EFL, Morris, Gibson and the nobody chancer from Wycombe. We are better people than all of you and how dare you threaten the existence of our Derby family. 

Edited by CBRammette
Typo

4 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

Everton lost at Norwich. End of the road for Benitez. Can someone smuggle Wazza out of the country for a while?

Even with the shambles off the pitch, Rooney would not leave this group of players. This team are on their way to achieving something truly incredible.

Edited by Rammy03

I love this squad of players. 

It’s taken a long time but now we rightfully can call our ground pride park.

It doesn’t matter if we stay up, you’ve given me exactly what I’ve been wanting to see for so long, true fight and determination. 

It starts at the top and Wayne’s made sure it’s filtered all the way down.

So many people say there’s no loyalty in football, BS, our manager has bags of it.

What a man. God bless you Wayne Rooney