Bristol City next to fail P and S ?

WystonRam

22 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I take no pleasure in clubs who haven’t had the luxury of being propped up by parachute payments now struggling to stay away from the financial equality rules which only seem to make football more unequal.

Bristol City are one of those, so as nice as it would be to take Mr Popodopotalkshite’s stance of adopting a weird vendetta against any team in financial trouble, I can’t do it.

Perhaps they should have kept a handle on their wages spending? Didn't they know their budget?

image.thumb.png.e6d8aba65e35c34cf6b98f7b5289946a.png

32 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nice.

image.thumb.png.573a2dbd366a97075302658bb8b140ba.png

I really don't think he's in a position to call anyone an idiot.

The guy hides with his fisher price calculator behind the name of a launderette owner in Eastenders, tells you all you need to know.

Did have a look earlier, he's already finger pointing towards Forest, Boro and Reading with whataboutery. 

Has the penny dropped yet that Championship clubs are pushing it to the limit and completely unsustainable? Let's hope Lansdown doesn't one morning wake up and decide to walk away for the sake of the real Bristol City fans.

I hope he gets hospitality tickets, more money pumped into the club for us, cheers.

To all other Bristol City fans reading as this topic has been linked, don't worry, we won't judge you all by this weapon, it's clear he's a unique oddball.

I despair at all the hand wringing that goes on whenever there is a thread taking the mickey out of other clubs. Its just a bit of panto - really no need to get upset that we're being mean and nasty to other poor souls who might be suffering the same as us (not that they are in administration, or likely to be, and it will be some time before any punishment comes their way if they end up breaking any rules).

This is just yet another indicator of the mess football as got itself into. If the EFL & PL can't see how their rules and parachute payments have created an unsustainable environment for any club who might want to compete on a level playing field then it frankly beggars belief - but they don't seem to want to do anything about it and they don't want to help the clubs who have had to fly close to the sun to compete with clubs who have come down. 

Also, in our dire situation, a little schadenfreude doesn't hurt. 

1 hour ago, ossieram said:

You think it's only one? 

There have been plenty on there slating the club and the fans. I personally couldn't give a toss either way about them,  but after reading and hearing the comments from other clubs fans about our problems,  there will be no sympathy from me if any other club got into financial difficulties or fell foul of the EFL rules. 

The holier than thou, finger pointing that SOME fans of other clubs have directed at us, has been sickening!

30 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

This bombshell ain't gonna change our situation this season. At the speed that the EFL move, it will be another 4 seasons before these clubs are punished. 

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/526792/bristol-city-make-�38.4m-loss/#13

Seems were not the first of their victims, they make friends everywhere.  Don't know who this obsessed fan their referring to might be.

Glad he has the chance to grill his own clubs accounts with his abacus