Bristol City next to fail P and S ?

WystonRam

27 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

So because one person on a Bristol City forum is an arse, some people on here think the club being in financial trouble is funny?

Bloody hell.

You think it's only one? 

There have been plenty on there slating the club and the fans. I personally couldn't give a toss either way about them,  but after reading and hearing the comments from other clubs fans about our problems,  there will be no sympathy from me if any other club got into financial difficulties or fell foul of the EFL rules. 

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

You think it's only one? 

There have been plenty on there slating the club and the fans. I personally couldn't give a toss either way about them,  but after reading and hearing the comments from other clubs fans about our problems,  there will be no sympathy from me if any other club got into financial difficulties or fell foul of the EFL rules. 

That stinks

4 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Loads of praise for our fans yesterday. For their strength and determination.

Yet a good many seem to have forgotten what it's like to be a supporter of a mismanaged club.

Nasty.

Nasty or not,  I really couldn't give a toss. 

I've seen fans gloat and take the piss for months now with many hoping to see us go under, I won't be shedding any tears if some of those got a taste of what we're going through and it doesn't matter to me if others call me nasty, bitter or any other name they can dredge up.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

But when we tried to play the 'covid card' it was just an excuse?

Difference between us and a few other clubs is their owners are continuing to fund their clubs, and are not, at the moment, placing their clubs in administration . As long as owners can support financially, under the current rules a lot are going to get P&S points deductions , but not the additional points for administration, in my opinion.  If the Bristol Ciyy chairman did what Mel did then they would be in a worse state than us, their chairman is in for £265M ?!? Blackburn and Stoke also spring to mind.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's not karma. It's another set of fellow football fans suffering at the hands of mismanagement. 

I've no doubt that's what it is. And I have empathy for the suffering they're going through. Although some of them think they're not 'basket cases' like Derby.

So duck their club and their fans, maybe they'll learn a lesson from it?!

image.thumb.png.2a82d836bb0e233efffac2d6a94c45ce.png

26 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Loads of praise for our fans yesterday. For their strength and determination.

Yet a good many seem to have forgotten what it's like to be a supporter of a mismanaged club.

Nasty.

Strangely, this piss taking never happened with Blackpool, Birmingham, Reading, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Coventry etc.  Anyone would think this pretty light hearted thread being sent in their direction, might be a bit of reciprocation for 12 months of vitriol and bile coming our way.  A lot but by no means all from one, very sad, ringleader looking to have a day out with a meal at Pride Park in April and hoping were liquidated. 

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's not karma. It's another set of fellow football fans suffering at the hands of mismanagement. 

In fairness @AndyinLiverpoolthey are not suffering. Yet. At the moment all they have is a set of accounts that show an overspend and a wage bill out of control. They don’t have an embargo, soft or otherwise, they don’t have the EFL controlling their business plan, they don’t appear to have an owner ready to pull the plug and they don’t have a threat of points deductions or actual points deductions - there are some on their forum that say that any FFP problem is two financial years away because the EFL have relaxed the Covid FFP rules.

They might - the sensible ones anyway - be worried, but they certainly aren 't suffering as we have been

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Strangely, this piss taking never happened with Blackpool, Birmingham, Reading, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Coventry etc.  Anyone would think this pretty light hearted thread being sent in their direction, might be a bit of reciprocation for 12 months of vitriol and bile coming our way.  A lot but by no means all by from one, very sad, ringleader looking to have a day out with a meal at Pride Park in April and hoping were liquidated. 

Gobshites on a forum are not representative of all fans. My mother always told me not to sink to their level. I sometimes even succeed.

But this thread doesn't seem especially light-hearted to me. But then I have often thought what some people would call 'banter' is nothing but cheap insult.