The Administration Thread

Boycie

16 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

This is a big deal for him don’t you think ? It’s not a slync.io deal, this must be on his personal account, so very different from another large sponsorship deal. 

but what (we hope) is signing today is still subject to conditions. So you could say the champagne doesn’t get cracked open until Q has sorted those out 

Yeah I get you - maybe the analogy was slightly off - guess I was just trying to say it was probably relative in the scheme of things - what we feel is massive, is probably less so for him.  Either way, I'm trying to impart some positivity amongst one or two doom-mongers who seem to be doing their best to bring everyone else down.   

Anyway, I have a video call in 10 minutes with the East Coast.  Technology eh? Amazing.  Back later to see how we're all doing......  

Today is very much like a normak Derby County Transfer Deadline Day - thousands of fans eagerly  he jing for updates on possible news (signings(, bit as the time drifts towards the deadline time, fans get increasingly frustrated and angry, then the deadline passes and fans will find out that players have left the club !!!

1 minute ago, Keepyuppy said:

Today is very much like a normak Derby County Transfer Deadline Day - thousands of fans eagerly  he jing for updates on possible news (signings(, bit as the time drifts towards the deadline time, fans get increasingly frustrated and angry, then the deadline passes and fans will find out that players have left the club !!!

We'll all be gutted when Kirchner does a 'Kieftenbeld' and signs in the wrong box.

1 hour ago, TomBustler1884 said:

I'm going to be optimistic/naive and say come 5pm it will be a case of ducks being lined up in a row, with a completion and announcement this evening.  That's the plan anyway.

Surely if this is a deal involving Derby it will be mi ducks that are being lined up.... ?

1 hour ago, RAM1966 said:

Thats true, but, something this big, I would of thought he would be here in person.  Its a long way off, he's gone too quite, remember the Ram emoji the morning he was made PB?  

He's hardly a shrinking violet, its going to be all about him, if he does by some miracle land the deal.

Im sure his press people are preparing the, blame MM for not being prepared to sell the ground for a dustbin lid statement.

The impass was just to great to get a deal done.

Do you sit next to the solicitor when buying a house? It's the same thing here.

It may be a larger amount, but percentage wise, him buying the club is much smaller than most of us buying a house.

I must admit I have had little confidence in the Admin team for a long time now. However I do feel like there will be good news this afternoon. There is no way fans will accept another “Fobb off” today. Wayne needs to get back to his day job asap and sort us a team out for next season.