The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

If Mike does take over one of the things that he may offer the fans is discount in Sports Direct or Flannels. We could all walk around in that Stone Island gear for a reasonable price. 
Just trying to think of the positives. 

I’d rather get stoned on an island 

2 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

If Mike does take over one of the things that he may offer the fans is discount in Sports Direct or Flannels. We could all walk around in that Stone Island gear for a reasonable price. 
Just trying to think of the positives. 

Can’t wait ? 

56 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Rooney already said he staying put at derby.

I hope so B4, but when Wayne's pay packet is next due and with Waynetta's trial starting next week, big (guaranteed) money offers from other clubs wll soon test that loyalty.

1 minute ago, RamBeauIV said:

I hope so B4, but when Wayne's pay packet is next due and with Waynetta's trial starting next week, big (guaranteed) money offers from other clubs wll soon test that loyalty.

He already turned down man utd newcastle and Everton he is loyal to derby he can build from ground up at derby.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Eric Steele wouldn't have done that ?

Ed is a noisy fan masquerading as a journalist. I respect his love and knowledge of Derby, sometimes he makes the odd valid and pithy observation. But his one eyed, individual, grumpy “told you so / I’ll get you, him or them” aura gets up my nose and lacks nuance. It’s like listening to a teenager, no matter how bright they are. 

1 minute ago, Topram said:

Biggest meetings the clubs had for years going on right now let’s hope it’s positive and not negative like bloody always 

24 hours to save the club?

Some reports now that CK has only proved funding for 2 years.

1 hour ago, duncanjwitham said:

Ed Dawes just basically apologised on Radio Derby and said he'd got it wrong, Morris hasn't gone to ground and has been actively talking to interested parties in the last 24 hours.  ?

I always assumed what he meant was he want answering ed''s texts to him. Which could be because he is activley in discusion with the Council over sale of the ground and has better things to do.