The Administration Thread

Boycie

16 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

Why would anyone need to show proof of funds for more than two years? any football owner can pull the plug at any time.. look at Wigan the guy pulled the plug after a couple of weeks. Kirchner has shown liquid funds of £100m I believe so this sounds like BS.

Is MM "in communication with interested parties" combined with CK "done all we can" suggest that MM is doing a deal with MA, sat in the wings waiting for exclusivity to end? The ground isn't in admin, so I guess he can sell it to whomever he fancies, whenever he fancies.

MM is a massive creditor as well isnt he? so any move out of admin will be to someone he agrees to, not necessarily the best one for us and Derby. If for whatever reason he isn't feeling it for CK then he can scupper it easily.

I cant believe I'm going to say this but I reckon the next ... sigh ... 48 hours are going to be massive.

10 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Is MM "in communication with interested parties" combined with CK "done all we can" suggest that MM is doing a deal with MA, sat in the wings waiting for exclusivity to end? The ground isn't in admin, so I guess he can sell it to whomever he fancies, whenever he fancies.

MM is a massive creditor as well isnt he? so any move out of admin will be to someone he agrees to, not necessarily the best one for us and Derby. If for whatever reason he isn't feeling it for CK then he can scupper it easily.

I cant believe I'm going to say this but I reckon the next ... sigh ... 48 hours are going to be massive.

Are you saying MM has a say on whether we come out of administration or not ? Surely if CK gets agreement to ground share he can tell MM to do one ?

33 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Why would anyone need to show proof of funds for more than two years? any football owner can pull the plug at any time.. look at Wigan the guy pulled the plug after a couple of weeks. Kirchner has shown liquid funds of £100m I believe so this sounds like BS.

I believe it's because he's intending to pay 35% over three years. That means he has to show funding for three years.

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Are you saying MM has a say on whether we come out of administration or not ? Surely if CK gets agreement to ground share he can tell MM to do one ?

I might be completely wrong, in fact I hope I am. But if MM has significant directors loans to us, then his involvement goes beyond the ground, given his place as a creditor. And if they exist and count then he might be proportionally a massive creditor as well. Maybe someone here may have an idea on this?

But yeah it would be so great if CK goes: "We'll groundshare until we can use the untold riches of the Premier league to build a new ground. I'm sure Mel there is a local team in Chad that would buy the ground off you!"

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I might be completely wrong, in fact I hope I am. But if MM has significant directors loans to us, then his involvement goes beyond the ground, given his place as a creditor. And if they exist and count then he might be proportionally a massive creditor as well. Maybe someone here may have an idea on this?

But yeah it would be so great if CK goes: "We'll groundshare until we can use the untold riches of the Premier league to build a new ground. I'm sure Mel there is a local team in Chad that would buy the ground off you!"

I thought everything had been agreed other than the ground….

13 minutes ago, Chopper said:

No mention of a directors loan in the statement of affairs on Companies House.