The Administration Thread

Boycie

21 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

It’s Q that needs to use this to force him to pay off MSD 

Agreed.

I actually think that this would help, he's got other businesses and to be banned from owning them due to his mismagement of Derby would be great.

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

It will delay us yet again, won’t be able to offer contracts to the Crown Jewels who no doubt will leave. He might well finally think enough is enough and I wouldn’t blame him….

I agree, @Jimbo Ram. But after the incredible fan support this season and the number of players who want to remain and play for Rooney, plus all those players from other clubs who would love to join Derby because Wayne is our manager. The future should be looking up. I really wish we could keep all of our present team. I think Wayne will stay.

13 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

What are the scenarios if/when this happens, CK wants to purchase DCFC, If we have no ground and there is no ground share in place can CK still buy DCFC.

Do Q say...end of exclusivity now we move on to either liquidation or a n other...ie MA?

What a ducking mess!

Q extends exclusivity unless someone else comes in with a better offer than ck. we have a lease on PPS we do not need to own the ground. But we need to get Msd out of the equation which probably means morris selling the ground . 

1 minute ago, duncanjwitham said:

Ed Dawes just basically apologised on Radio Derby and said he'd got it wrong, Morris hasn't gone to ground and has been actively talking to interested parties in the last 24 hours.  ?

Ed Dawes getting something wrong!?  I don't believe it!  

I'm even more shocked that the arrogant d-head admitted he was wrong.

Just on Radio Derby now - Mel Morris is in dialog with buyers for the stadium as recently s the last 24 hours (despite what they reported earlier) and there are meetings tonight according to Rooney's post match interview...

Who knows what's happening - it appears to be a shifting picture, which isn't a huge surprise given the nature of this kind of deal...

15 minutes ago, w8sey said:

Exactly what I'm thinking. The players are loyal to Wayne because he has been loyal to them. Shame Mel hasn't been loyal to our club. 

Rooney already said he staying put at derby.