Richard Keogh

DarkFruitsRam7

Richard Keogh - How Will You React?  

215 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I won't do anything as at home recovering post op!

But seriously, if he'd finished under normal circumstances I would have been in the grateful for his contribution group and gave him a warm welcome,  but everything that happened has left a sour taste and the sooner it and he is forgotten the better

Edited by Rich84
Typo

He tainted his legacy the moment he decided to get in that car. We all make mistakes in life so for that reason he deserved a second chance.

However, the fact he's never taken any responsibility for his actions that night means all the good he did here has been negated. The interview he did prior to resuming his career was frankly embarrassing. He's been poorly advised by someone there. Quite possibly his melt of an agent. 

He probably on reflection deserves a right royal roasting but thinking about it, it would possibly hurt him more if we just didn't acknowledge him. After all we as a club/fanbase have bigger fish to fry at the moment. 

4 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

He tainted his legacy the moment he decided to get in that car. We all make mistakes in life so for that reason he deserved a second chance.

However, the fact he's never taken any responsibility for his actions that night means all the good he did here has been negated. The interview he did prior to resuming his career was frankly embarrassing. He's been poorly advised by someone there. Quite possibly his melt of an agent. 

He probably on reflection deserves a right royal roasting but thinking about it, it would possibly hurt him more if we just didn't acknowledge him. After all we as a club/fanbase have bigger fish to fry at the moment. 

I disagree. 

He's been well advised to make as much out of the situation as possible. Nobody really cares about his own moral obligation, it's a win-win for him.

Parasite 

Edited by Coconut's Beard

4 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

This is the reason my sentiments towards both Keogh and Morris (obviously for different reasons) have gone from disappointment to active dislike.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

3 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I'll pay him no more attention than any other players, as that's all he is anyway, just another player.

But I do get why he is bitter about it, considering how the others were treated, including someone still in the squad who was present but has escaped being named, probably cos at the time he wasn't known by anyone else in attendance.  

They all deserved the same treatment in my opinion, so I totally understand Keogh's anger.

4 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

I disagree. 

He's been well advised to make as much our of the situation as possible.

In that respect you're right. However I think the only reason he won his claim is that it was held in the EFLs kangaroo court.

In a proper court of law I think we had a strong case for gross misconduct on his part. Hopefully his tainted money brings him endless unhappiness. 

6 minutes ago, SBW said:

I'll pay him no more attention than any other players, as that's all he is anyway, just another player.

But I do get why he is bitter about it, considering how the others were treated, including someone still in the squad who was present but has escaped being named, probably cos at the time he wasn't known by anyone else in attendance.  

They all deserved the same treatment in my opinion, so I totally understand Keogh's anger.

I agree we as a club dealt with it badly but that doesn't excuse him not taking responsibility for his part in the debacle. 

Leaning towards clapping him- Worse offenders didn't get same punishment and now one is even captain. He also gave absolutely everything when putting on that shirt and its honestly a huge shame the legacy is tainted by his drunken decision to get in that car.

However he didn't do a Davies and accept a pay cut and he did sue the club (as well as making that dreadful decision as captain) therefore i will not boo or clap!

May have had some more sympathy for his position until his fabricated woe is me story came out the week 20 people lost their jobs at the football club, no doubt in part because he was insistent on getting his cash that he obviously so badly needed.

Ideal situation would be half an hour of booing before he plants one into his own net, before an hour of singing his name. 

39 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

I won't do anything, but I'll sit quietly cursing his every touch.

If someone goes right through him with a wild challenge, and if that results in another season ending injury then hey, so be it. 

I wont be there, If I was...then this.