Notice to appoint administrators

DerbySmog

7 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I’ve been critical of Mel in his early days, I’ve defended him to the hilt recently on the EFL battle, all on the premise in that he’s sunk his money into the club to try and make us successful and will stand behind us until another custodian takes over. His actions today make him the worst owner in our history (surpassing the three amigos although if they didn’t have a buyer they would’ve done the same without blinking), he is even now on a par with the Oystons at Blackpool!

No one asked him to gamble. It was his decision to, which is fine if you stand behind it. He hasn’t and as a result has run this club into the ground causing financial hardship and lost jobs for some people and sending this club into league 1 with potential to lose all saleable assets and academy prospects which he ploughed cash into for nothing. This club was well run, sustainable and on the brink of the premier league when he took over, it’s now plunging to league 1 with the prospect of some difficult years ahead. Thankfully Forest are also poo as I don’t think i could cope!

I take it all back, this was a vanity project and Mel is a narcissist (proven by the fact he still won’t take any responsibility even now demonstrated by the ridiculous club statement). Like all fans I’m raging, but he hasn’t destroyed the club. We won’t be liquidated, we’re still here, and WE WILL BOUNCE BACK!!

To those going on RD and on Twitter tonight saying I’m embarrassed and ashamed to support Derby hang your heads!! Be Proud!! We are Derby!! Super Derby!! Super Rams!!! ??????

hopefully he'll never be on par with the oystens,isnt the dad a registered sex offender after something with a young girl?

6 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

plymouths a poo hole mate,home park is on the edge of the area where the hookers and the druggies hang out,and at the end of the road where the murders were a few weeks ago. probably an away day to avoid-i worked in plymouth for years and it makes chad look like kensington

That doesn't sound a million miles away from the BBG, tbh.

6 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Yes. Very soon our playing squad will be so poor we will be looking back on Mick Coop and Alan Ramage and thinking that perhaps they weren’t that bad. That’s the situation we will soon be finding ourselves in. I believe the optimists will describe it as character building. 

I can't face another Mick Coop era.

8 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

plymouths a poo hole mate,home park is on the edge of the area where the hookers and the druggies hang out,and at the end of the road where the murders were a few weeks ago. probably an away day to avoid-i worked in plymouth for years and it makes chad look like kensington

Sorry to hear that. There was a 99 Flake with your name on it.

8 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Blimey, don’t tell @plymouthram , he only lives 4 minutes walk from the ground.

9 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

The Barbican was nice when I went though I guess that's the touristy area in the centre 

18 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

The irony might be that it might be less strict than what were under now ? 

im only speculating 

I did wonder that. Although not sure if it matters what league you’re in. But you’d expect in league 1 we could probably still attract some good players considering our facilities v the Morcambes and Fleetwoods of the world. 

3 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

poor you,its a dump!i had the pleasure of union street for a while...it was...interesting..

Having been down in Plymouth since the 1970's thats a bold statement saying its a dump. I would agree, if you stated some parts of Plymouth is a dump (like every big city in UK, they have their bad places). There is one interesting fact about Plymouth, it's the biggest city in England that as never had a football team in the top tier of football.

14 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Can someone please give me a dumbed down explanation of how ****** we are and what admin actually means, are we still going to have a club to support? 

Basically we've been here before but the last time we owed a bank money -co op -30 million quid which we cleared on promotion , hence the reason we got Andy Todd and ilk.  A least the debt was contained to a degree on that occasion.  This time its a myriad of poo and could see us go out of business in a few months and result in player sales to fund various creditors.  I expect to see us in League 2 barring a miracle in 2 years if there is a club at all .  the EFL are responsible for this putting off sale of the club by osmosis but no more than Morris who has effectively talked baalocks for 12 months.  With the cost of running this club at the minute - we are still getting TV money, gate revenue and sponsorship- putting it into admin is just disgraceful .  He should be ran out of town