Notice to appoint administrators

DerbySmog

6 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

My wife told me she wanted to leave me at the end of July. I've been thru hell since. Today was the first day since that I've had the slightest smidgen of hope. It probably isn't any real hope, but I don't feel quite as much despair as I have done for weeks.

Then I found out about this fking sht.

I'm the halvest of half fans, but can't take it. I can't imagine what it's like for you lot who go week in, week out.

Have messages u mate, inbox is always open

What can I say… So disappointed in the hierarchy at DCFC. 
As people have said, some of my best days following this club have been in the old 3rd tier.. Different times I know but still great away days.  There are some BIG clubs in League 2, it could be good for us fans.

We are in a mess, we’ve been in a mes before.. Hopefully we can survive and put Morris well behind us.. No more, he’s local, he’s one of our own bollx.. Means nothing, absolutely nothing.. 

Ive said before, my love for football is declining quickly. Not just because of our situation but the PL, Champions League, money oriented bull poo. It’s not about us anymore, it’s about money. I suppose that is the world nowadays but to be honest, you can keep it.. Players kiss the badge, owners show up when time are good and disappear when it gets tough.. No honesty in pro football now.. It’s all false and I hate it..

I read this forum and feel for those who are starting out, those who it still means a lot to.. Even David, who runs a great forum but still has to make a living from it.. I see the DCFC adds have gone now, I hope it’s not too much of a hit for him. B4, absolutely gutted for him. It’s not the end mate, just a new chapter.. I know you will keep the faith but this is going to hit him hard. It’s not so much the EFLs fault fella (although they have stuck the knife in), it’s Morris, end of. 

60 years old and been through most things with this club. I wish I could say I’m numb, I have been through most of his reign but to be honest… I’m absolutely gutted for the staff, the fans, the creditors and anyone else who truly love this poxy club.. 

Just now, AGR said:

But surely being in an embargo for 2 years will surely make us even more unsellable

I think we can still sign players, it would just be under strict terms. Remember at least a season of the embargo would be league 1…so if we did manage to keep the team we have now then you’d expect them to do ok in league 1 with a few more freebies next season. 

Everytime something has happened in the last few years I’ve told myself it can’t get any worse - yet it always does. Surely SURELY it can’t get any worse now and it can only eventually get better. We know we are going down now, but let’s just prey there’s still a team to support come next week!! 

6 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

My wife told me she wanted to leave me at the end of July. I've been thru hell since. Today was the first day since that I've had the slightest smidgen of hope. It probably isn't any real hope, but I don't feel quite as much despair as I have done for weeks.

I'm the halvest of half fans, but can't take it. I can't imagine what it's like for you lot who go week in, week out.

Concentrate on the first aspect of your post, this dcfc nonsense will pass. It really isn’t important compared to family and all that. You rams...

8 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Puts it into some sort of perspective doesn’t it?

Sorry to hear this mate and we really feel your pain!

Take it a day at a time and keep safe!

1 minute ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Despicable is abit strong, he's been a woeful owner for us but it's not like he has deliberately tried to screw us over. 

I find it quite appropriate. Any individual that gambles on the club's very existence is as despicable as they come for me. To make matters worse, he just pumps out the covid excuse with no acceptance of his responsibility in this sorry state of affairs.

5 minutes ago, Mckram said:

... so if we did manage to keep the team we have now then you’d expect them to do ok in league 1 with a few more freebies next season. 

Half of them won't be able to train on Monday mornings as they'll be at the Post Office collecting their pension.

So trying to read between the various bits of information

This week the EFL dropped it to the press that we were going to accept a points deduction because if we didn’t a prospective takeover may walk assuming MM would agree to it so that he could keep some of his investment? 
The prospective investment informed MM that they weren’t moving forward so he has placed us into Administration - this potentially could help us in terms of a new buyer coming in before the January window so that we don’t have to sell all the prospects in the team despite being in the third division. Sadly the small firms owed money will never get it - that’s never right.

6 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Everytime something has happened in the last few years I’ve told myself it can’t get any worse - yet it always does. Surely SURELY it can’t get any worse now and it can only eventually get better. We know we are going down now, but let’s just prey there’s still a team to support come next week!! 

There will always be a team to support in some form or another.