Notice to appoint administrators

DerbySmog

I'm the halvest of half fans, but can't take it. I can't imagine what it's like for you lot who go week in, week out.

Edited by ariotofmyown
Thanks for all the love I got immediately. I shouldn't have posted that. It's not about me. It's about all of you who go week in week out. Thanks all xx

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

then why thank MSD in the club statement if they've forced his hand into the administrators? 

We don’t know for sure what’s happened. Maybe HMRC have demanded something, maybe MSD have been accepting lower repayments but he’s decided he can no longer even afford those.  

I can’t see what else it can be beyond debt though, and whatever remains of the wage bill/outstanding transfer payments.

6 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Do you know him?

Don't need to. Its how i feel towards him & his actions by running the club to ruin. 

Still the statement blames everyone but himself. Run the club a bit better we wouldnt be in this situation

13 minutes ago, DerbySmog said:

No. The only person responsible is Mel Morris. If you can't see that then your part of the blinded problem. You sound like MM in trying to blame others for his dodgy ownership. 

Where did i say he wasnt to blame? If you look at my first comment on all this I said he is blaming everyone else except himself

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

My wife told me she wanted to leave me at the end of July. I've been thru hell since. Today was the first day since that I've had the slightest smidgen of hope. It probably isn't any real hope, but I don't feel quite as much despair as I have done for weeks.

Then I found out about this fking sht.

I'm the halvest of half fans, but can't take it. I can't imagine what it's like for you lot who go week in, week out.

Sorry to hear about that, stay strong. Sunshine comes after rain and all that, hopefully things will get better soon in all respects.

Just now, G-Ram said:

Don't need to. Its how i feel towards him & his actions by running the club to ruin. 

Still the statement blames everyone but himself. Run the club a bit better we wouldnt be in this situation

I agree in hindsight run the club better. He gave too much trust to the wrong people. (Rush) but ultimately the buck does stop. He’s run out of money to waste on a football club at the end of day.

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

My wife told me she wanted to leave me at the end of July. I've been thru hell since. Today was the first day since that I've had the slightest smidgen of hope. It probably isn't any real hope, but I don't feel quite as much despair as I have done for weeks.

Very sorry to read this. You're with friends on here. Even though I know nothing about you, we share a kinship on one basic ground.

Long live football.

22 minutes ago, Mckram said:

If it’s 12 points and no more then i can see why they’ve done it. Why take 9 points and still owe all of the money when you can take 3 more points and payback pence for every pound of debt. 

But surely being in an embargo for 2 years will surely make us even more unsellable

4 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope you eventually find some solace among the chaos.