Notice to appoint administrators

DerbySmog

20 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

plymouths a poo hole mate,home park is on the edge of the area where the hookers and the druggies hang out,and at the end of the road where the murders were a few weeks ago. probably an away day to avoid-i worked in plymouth for years and it makes chad look like kensington

You need to get your facts right, Home park football ground is in Central park, the hookers are off the back of Union Street which stretches from the edge of the city centre to an area called Stonehouse (2 miles from the footie ground). Stonehouse is also the area where the druggies are (they go hand in hand with the prostitution). The shootings happened in the Wolseley Road area of the city, the last person shot was the murderer Jake Davison who killed himself in Henderson Place (approx 1.3 miles from the football ground). Jake Henderson was not a Plymothian, his family moved down from Scotland. You mentioned Union street in another ditty, yes that's a poohole to avoid. I have been in Plymouth since the 1970's, yes over 50 years, brought up and lived in Chaddesden(still have family there).

If we do get relegated and have Plymouth to play, any fans want some info, i.e. which pubs to go to, where to avoid etc, I am willing to give you a write up on this forum.

1 minute ago, BucksRam said:

This reminds me of when I was at HBOS and the CEO at the time did a broadcast to all staff to say everything was good, the company was more than solvent blah blah blah.  The very next day they announced they'd gone under and Lloyd's Bank were taking over.  He too was allegedly devastated but still walked away a multi-millionaire. My sharesave scheme, essentially my savings, went down in value overnight by 98%, and have never recovered.  I'm feeling the same anger and bitterness tonight as I did then. 

Yup, exactly the same happened to me at intu. 

Luckily I could see he was talking a stack of lies and got out before it folded. Just so happened he sold a load of shares 1 week before it went under. 

they’re all the same

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Yup, exactly the same happened to me at intu. 

Luckily I could see he was talking a stack of lies and got out before it folded. Just so happened he sold a load of shares 1 week before it went under. 

they’re all the same

Same thing here when I was a consultant at Imperial Tobacco.

Hanson Trust came in and half an hour later I was in my car driving home.

11 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

You need to get your facts right, Home park football ground is in Central park, the hookers are off the back of Union Street which stretches from the edge of the city centre to an area called Stonehouse (2 miles from the footie ground). Stonehouse is also the area where the druggies are (they go hand in hand with the prostitution). The shootings happened in the Wolseley Road area of the city, the last person shot was the murderer Jake Davison who killed himself in Henderson Place (approx 1.3 miles from the football ground). Jake Henderson was not a Plymothian, his family moved down from Scotland. You mentioned Union street in another ditty, yes that's a poohole to avoid. I have been in Plymouth since the 1970's, yes over 50 years, brought up and lived in Chaddesden(still have family there).

If we do get relegated and have Plymouth to play, any fans want some info, i.e. which pubs to go to, where to avoid etc, I am willing to give you a write up on this forum.

moved between numerous areas with work including prospect/budeux/roborough/stonehouse...my facts are right from my experiences,its a dump to be avoided. had numerous knives pulled on us whilst there(strangely mostly in roborough) well away from there,left about a year ago

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

tell me this is rock bottom?

for the last however long its been body blow after body blow And like many im tired of it 

i know rock bottom is liquidation and no club which i hope to god doesnt happen

if the absolute worst is avoided then at least we know where we are and can get on with rebuild no matter how long it takes

Been waiting for rock bottom for months.

Rock bottom is the point where you cannot sink any further and the only way is up. It's the beginning of the rebirth.

If this is it, let's be reborn.

4 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

tell me this is rock bottom?

for the last however long its been body blow after body blow And like many im tired of it 

i know rock bottom is liquidation and no club which i hope to god doesnt happen

if the absolute worst is avoided then at least we know where we are and can get on with rebuild no matter how long it takes

Is it true that we could go into a 2 year transfer embargo for going into administration? If so, I fear we’re far from rock bottom. That’s going to be League Two at best.

23 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Me Dad was stationed in Plymouth during his national service and loved it there,  he always told us lurid stories of squaddies drunken nights. A few years ago when he was in his late 70's we took him back for a long weekend and he showed us round his old haunts.

We actually had a lovely weekend, the old harbour area was superb for a Sunday afternoon drinking session with a live band playing, the walks and views over the Hoe were nice, plenty of decent beaches to visit close by and the Lido was good fun.

1 minute ago, Kinder said:

Is it true that we could go into a 2 year transfer embargo for going into administration? If so, I fear we’re far from rock bottom. That’s going to be League Two at best.

Surely rock bottom is we don't find a buyer, and cease to exist at all?

We've not found a buyer after all after two years on the market.

Administration solves nothing without a new owner.

Just now, Rev said:

Surely rock bottom is we don't find a buyer, and cease to exist at all?

We've not found a buyer after all after two years on the market.

Administration solves nothing without a new owner.

Doesn’t bear thinking about but yes, you’re right.

24 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Never trust a multimillionaire

They don't get rich by being nice guys. They always crush a few along the path and become immune to their adverse impact on those trying to earn a crust.

He's worth a few hundreds mill. Do the maths, if he really cared 1.5 a month doesn't even make a dent. It's like most of us buying a round down the pub.