Two season transfer ban.

Bubbles

I watched two local teams to me (Lichfield City v Nuneaton Borough) on the BBC IPlayer in the FA Cup yesterday. 

The quality of football wasn’t great and I can’t imagine Derby ever dropping to that level (even with Administration) but it did make me realise that despite all the doom and gloom over points deductions, administration and transfer bans there will always been a Derby for me to support. It’s just the league we’re playing in and quality of football may not be quite what we’re used to. 

This isn’t meant to be as negative a post as it may seem but more my way of coping with uncertainty of the future we face. What will be will be so there is nothing to be gained from me fretting over what the future holds or who’s fault it will be. I just wish it could be brought to a conclusion very soon.

COYR

5 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Why would we have any faith whatsoever that our transfer debts will be paid when;

A)We have failed to pay them in the first place 

B) Our current inability to pay for everything else we are charged with.

There are reasons why we haven't paid the debt,what's changed?

Have we suddenly had a massive cash injection that's going to make it all go away and pay our bills?

I prefer to take a more pragmatic view .. clubs may well have negotiated a different payment schedule in agreement with the sellers because of Covid. This might be ok from the POV of the parties involved but not when the EFL start using a microscope on your accounts.

How come the only club to ever get "named" is Derby. We aren't allowed to know who we owe the money too, is it a mega bucks premium team or fellow struggler, we aren't allowed to know who owes us money, no other club is put out there for criticism and further speculation. Which I find hard not to conclude is part of an EFL strategy to increase pressure and pain on the Club and our owner, because they just will not accept the verdict of the IDC...............Just read there statement after the verdict.

9 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

If it was so easy to find out that nobody is in default yet, you have to wonder why ‘reluctant Nicko didn’t discover this before his first clickbait, erm I mean, tweet? 

He just loves to set off all the other teams fans and their ‘throw the book at them’ replies 

Isn't the point that we're not the only club missing a transfer payment, indeed some are missing to us if Nixon is correct.  Obviously no-one else is 'in default' or they'd be on the 'bad boy' list. Maybe the EFL allow other clubs more leeway than they allow us because of our current circumstances?