Two season transfer ban.

Bubbles

11 minutes ago, gfs1ram said:

Spot on Bianoic 

For example Companies could defer VAT payments from last year until April 2021. Which I think you will find a lot of Clubs did.

It looks as though we are the only Club however not to have paid it up to date in April? I believe interest of 5% is charged by HMRC ( could be wrong) if so that could be a lot cheaper than borrowing from our other sources! 

It doesn't help our embargo though!!

And you are spot on too gfs ! 

Very interesting comment about borrowing. It genuinely would not surprise me in the slightest if Mel/Stephen were actually ‘playing’ the current circumstances with HMRC to generate funding for use in other areas of the club ! Given how hardball Mel is being about everything else. 

28 minutes ago, Bianoic said:

Sorry to drone on about this and bore people to death but both of your statements above are factually completely incorrect, from my own personal knowledge of working today with all sorts of businesses and organisations, from the very large to very small.

As you say, though, GE, interesting to try to read between the lines but lets hope the actual facts come out soon.

I worked for HMRC for 14 years so I'm going on that, including 5 years with the official receiver and courts.  Maybe things have changed since 2012.   

Normally A Compulsory Strike off is for a Unfilled accounts and un-used companies by Companies house. 

This is not a Voluntary Strike off.  This isn't Mel retiring it is companies house which has arranged this instead of a Liquidation as the Company in un-used or refused to submit accounts. 

49 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Normally A Compulsory Strike off is for a Unfilled accounts and un-used companies by Companies house. 

This is not a Voluntary Strike off.  This isn't Mel retiring it is companies house which has arranged this instead of a Liquidation as the Company in un-used or refused to submit accounts. 

I keep reading this and I still don’t know what this means ?

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lol. I read it and didn't care what it meant! ?

I read it on Twitter.  Usual companies house post from Andy with no context or explanation. 

I too didn't know what it meant, then I too decided I didn't care.  

4 hours ago, angieram said:

I think this might mean some outstanding accounts have been filed with Companies House?

No, the filings records show that the late annual Confirmation Statements for both companies have now been filed. The Registrar (I'm assuming, because they can do it if they think the companies aren't trading any more) issued the CSO notice which the companies have finally responded to. Once the Statements are filed, the CSO notice is satisfied.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Basically, 

Companies house have Forced the Strike off (Removal as a limited company) as it's compulsory. 

If it is a Voluntary Strike off (Again Removal of a limited company) it means Mel has removed it as he is retiring from the company or Liquidating the company as it is no longer needed.

So either he has refused to Submit accounts for the 2 companies or the companies have not been used for trading since the last set of submitted accounts.