Louie Sibley

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

I think Rooney views Sibley as the successor to Lawrence. If he can cut out the silly fouls he has a great future as a number 10.

If we're (inevitably I think) getting shot of Lawrence to save his 20K+ p/w wages, Sibley will not be going - someone needs to fill that gap.

• 5 months later...
Just now, Crewton said:

The chances of Coventry being able to table a large enough offer to make us interested would seem remote. We'll see. 

I think he turned down a move to Millwall in January, but you would hope our situation is different enough now to back then that we can be more choosey.

In my opinion there’s no reason to accept a bid unless he actively wants out because his value is probably at the lowest it possibly could be at the moment.

3 minutes ago, DublinRam said:

I haven’t been too bothered about the other players leaving so far , but got to admit this one would break my heart , I have high hopes for him and think we should try everything to keep him 

Agreed. The way he burst into first team football was a joy. Got the edge and the scoring touch. Id love to see his confidence restored playing for us.