Louie Sibley

What a derisory offer, I have a feeling it won’t be accepted but if things don’t change quickly a bid of not much more than that probably will ? 

I have it on very good authority that Leeds were interested in him for about £15m after his breakthrough season, as galling as it would have been to see him in a Leeds shirt, how different would things be if that had happened?

They have to hold out.

£450k is less than 10% of what we are reported to need to get us to the end of the season, and that is only to then, no further, and Louie is one of our biggest assets, on a long contract compared to most of our other players, he will also not be on large wages at this stage of his career.

Sell him now, for that price and we have absolutely no way of raising enough to get us to end the of the season.

If one of our biggest assets can only make us less than 10% of what we need, how do we make the other 90% AND have enough players to complete the season?

We lose one of our biggest assets and it lowers the value any buyer would be willing to pay to take us out of administration if the other issues can eventually be sorted out.

Edited by RandomAccessMemory

The problem is if we need financing to plug the hole until the end of the season then apart from a loan from somewhere adding further debt obligations onto the club making us even more unpalatable for a buyer then what choice do we have apart from selling off the assets? 

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

The problem is if we need financing to plug the hole until the end of the season then apart from a loan from somewhere adding further debt obligations onto the club making us even more unpalatable for a buyer then what choice do we have apart from selling off the assets? 

I don’t know, and that’s the kicker.

The EFL have now put it on record that we have until the 1st of February to prove we have enough money to see out the season. It’s being reported that this amount is at least £5m, how do they think them publicly stating that they will kick us out helps us to raise the money needed? Like we weren’t being low-balled enough already on bids.

If we can’t complete the season because of money, we raise the money and then can’t complete the season because we don’t have enough players, what do we do?

Thing is, I would guess he would be on around 10k a week.

450k added to 10k a week over 23 weeks is near on 700k towards the total.

It pains me, it hurts, but Sibley seems nowhere near the first team, if someone needs to go, it may as well not be a regular first teamer.

The administrators, hiding behind zoom, have a hell of a lot to answer for 

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It pains me, it hurts, but Sibley seems nowhere near the first team, if someone needs to go, it may as well not be a regular first teamer.

Be better to lose one quality player to cover the funds we need rather than sell 5 or 6 for peanuts…

42 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Such a pisstake, can't see the administrators turning them down for much longer though I fear ? 

His value on transfermarkt is £2.7 million. Is Birch still feeding Percy poo stories.

And Jesus wept if £450k is Millwall's fourth offer what must their first one have been like?  

14 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

He is on nowhere near that amount !

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

His value on transfermarkt is £2.7 million. Is Birch still feeding Percy poo stories.

And Jesus wept if £450k is Millwall's fourth offer what must their first one have been like?  

And that dirty Greek money that forest will give them