Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

10 minutes ago, rad1919 said:

A fitting end to the Mel Morris era.

Fair play to Forest, they had their chance and they took it. We had ours and we blew it.

More like the ref blew it for Forest . Or rather didn't blow it (the whistle ) for a pen. Plus I think Aston Villa and Leeds were  in a different league to Huddersfield and Sheffield united, and forest too.

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

More like the ref blew it for Forest . Or rather didn't blow it (the whistle ) for a pen. Plus I think Aston Villa and Leeds were  in a different league to Huddersfield and Sheffield united, and forest too.

The QPR team we lost to were dreadful.

Let's face it, if the first penalty shout had been given against us we'd have been rightly miffed but with VAR available, not to give the second was criminal - as far as Huddersfield were concerned the officiating was a major let down. You can blame Jon Moss for being weak in the face of the pressure but even more responsibility for the injustice lies with the VAR official Paul Tierney. That guy is a clown!.

I'll break the mould and say well done to them.

None of this about it being a weak division and officials decisions, just fair play,to get promoted from where Hughton left them is nothing short of remarkable.

If they are not going to be in the same division as us, it makes no difference to me what division they are in.

In my opinion its actually good to have a different team up there for once.

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Like Brentford last season and Leeds the year before. So it's not always parachute teams

Edited by Rammy03

Didn’t watch, seen nothing, heard nothing, and read literally nothing apart from this thread. 
For the record, I’ve just got back to camp after spending the day cycling along the DDay landing beaches of Normandie, so the perfect day to act as a timely reminder as to what actually matters, and what really doesn’t! 
Respectful enough to offer our good friend @Red_Dawn one of these… 
image.gif.a09f544e9a7e86a88087ade0e408b9db.gif

But to the rest of the gumps the world over…

image.gif.64b4cf45312e9cb239c496db0445ec1f.gif

Chins up, everyone. 
Here’s to the future. 
?

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'll break the mould and say well done to them.

None of this about it being a weak division and officials decisions, just fair play,to get promoted from where Hughton left them is nothing short of remarkable.

If they are not going to be in the same division as us, it makes no difference to me what division they are in.

What side are you on mate

I will not say to that lot down A52.

Our priorities lie in league one so nothing changes and I stopped watching the premiership a long time ago but I hope they enjoy their Sunday lunch slot every couple of weeks - if they assemble a competitive side it will be interesting but currently they look a lot like our Billy Davies side that won at Wembley 

It’s a sickener to see them promoted but as we wouldn’t have been playing them in 22/23 anyway it makes no odds. They will be the whipping boys of the Premier League next season and I will enjoy watching them getting smashed game after game.

Hopefully we can hit the ground running and get ourselves back up in time for normal service to be resumed.

19 minutes ago, Jayram said:

It’s a sickener to see them promoted but as we wouldn’t have been playing them in 22/23 anyway it makes no odds. They will be the whipping boys of the Premier League next season and I will enjoy watching them getting smashed game after game.

Hopefully we can hit the ground running and get ourselves back up in time for normal service to be resumed.

Agree however, sadly i actually think they have. Better chance of making a fist of it than we have of hitting the ground running

fatiwakis will back them now he knows they have gurenteed revenues and itll be even easier for him to wash his dirty money amongst all those millions of pounds