Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

I can see an inquest on VAR and those decisions happening after this. Huddersfield will be livid.

Why? There have been so many crap decisions in the premier league. Why would they worry about Huddersfield??? It’s here to stay and this game won’t get a 2 nd look 

1 minute ago, 1967RAMS said:

Why? There have been so many crap decisions in the premier league. Why would they worry about Huddersfield??? It’s here to stay and this game won’t get a 2 nd look 

I mean two clear penalties not given. Putting aside my hate for notts. This really wasnt the way for them to do it.

At least we can still say they still haven't scored at Wembley, just visited...

Edited by DerbyRam!
Added the end!

Congratulations to Forest. Very similar to how we did made it in 2007. Seemed written in the stars.

I will actually enjoy seeing how they do next season. Let’s be honest, Huddersfield would have been an awful addition. At least Forest adds something different to the Premier League.

Steve Cooper deserves it too. Unlucky twice with Swansea and can’t deny he has been excellent with Forest.

5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I can see an inquest on VAR and those decisions happening after this. Huddersfield will be livid given what is at stake. 

VAR is not fit for puspose . Two finals in two days and VAR gets it wrong on both.  Forest so lucky to win this.

1 minute ago, DerbyRam! said:

I mean two clear penalties not given. Putting aside my hate for notts. This really wasnt the way for them to do it.

At least we can still say they still haven't scored at Wembley, just visited...

Clutching at straws I'm afraid. Huddersfield player shouldn't have jumped to the ground. They played crap really, hardly had a shot. It is what it is.