South Stand: Respect

Ellafella

I was in the easy,stand right by the away fans and was really disappointed with the support everyone showed, me and my dad felt like the only one getting up shouting support ( near the away side anyway can't speak for the other side) but the east side definitely weren't a 12th man today , proud of the team performance none the less 

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

Not surprised tbf, the most vocal are usually those on the internet and in real life settings probably wouldn't say boo to goose...

... bit like if I met you in pub tbh!

You couldn’t shut up before the Brighton play off semi if I remember correctly……not sure it was all English though 

Yes very very much so

I heard loads of people complaining about cashless pp people were not happy.

One women said to person at the till this f stupid why cant you just use cash again. Another man was not happy he does not like using card and question twice as long with card than cash ever was.

54 minutes ago, angieram said:

You could hear lots of clapping and a bit of chanting from all stands today, but the attendance in East and North was sparse, so perhaps not easy to hear unless you were opposite (as I was in West.)

Yes indeed, @angieram. It was a lovely positive atmosphere. I’d like to think we can build on that. Another few thousand and I think we could make PP really special.

absolutely loved being back today. Something about seeing Pride Park again made everything else melt away and felt almost tearful at times. Definitely need to keep up this level of support, almost treat it like the 07/08 season I think. If I'm being honest I can't see much but relegation beckoning us but the lads need all the support they can get and as long as they put in a shift they should get our full backing. I was surprised how poor Huddersfield were really, barely heard them apart from the odd time. 

6 hours ago, ossieram said:

Great support in the South stand today from the beginning to the end. 

One person started to sing " Mel Morris get out of our club" but he was shouted down and told to get out himself if he couldn't turn up and back the team.

Official attendance will be hard to gauge because of the amount being let in through the big gate because it wouldn't scan their phone. 

Old school support today, no fannying around, singing in the concourse, massive support for Rooney and the players. Loved it, great to be back.