South Stand: Respect

Ellafella

14 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Just for reference didn't hear any anti Morris or anti Rooney chants and the noise from the South Stand was immense all game.

Attendance lower than I'd expected lots of gaps around the ground which was very concerning and can't be all blamed on Covid and the holiday season. 

Not surprised tbf, the most vocal are usually those on the internet and in real life settings probably wouldn't say boo to goose...

... bit like if I met you in pub tbh!

12 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Not surprised tbf, the most vocal are usually those on the internet and in real life settings probably wouldn't say boo to goose...

... bit like if I met you in pub tbh!

Not sure if that is truism as an sure not everyone on here is a keyboard warrior.....and afraid your pigeonholing doesn't extend to myself either. 

But yes impressed with the support throughout the match, fair play. 

Great support in the South stand today from the beginning to the end. 

One person started to sing " Mel Morris get out of our club" but he was shouted down and told to get out himself if he couldn't turn up and back the team.

Official attendance will be hard to gauge because of the amount being let in through the big gate because it wouldn't scan their phone. 

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

Great support in the South stand today from the beginning to the end. 

One person started to sing " Mel Morris get out of our club" but he was shouted down and told to get out himself if he couldn't turn up and back the team.

Official attendance will be hard to gauge because of the amount being let in through the big gate because it wouldn't scan their phone. 

That would be me, lots got in through the disabled door because the scanners were ropey. 
not heard us so loud and proud in ages, it was absolutely brilliant to hear