Ravel Morrison - signed 1 year deal

Sean

Morrison is going to get a good run of games and a decent platform to show what he can do. I don't think there is many of us with high expectations, but he's technically a good footballer - we just need to see some substance. I'd imagine he goes straight into the starting lineup for the Salford game. 

4 hours ago, belperram9 said:

Right, so we couldn’t sign him yesterday but an hour before kick off it’s been achieved? 

makes no sense to me, further example of Mel’s stubbornness and poor management. He could have played today if it was all just  agreed, I don’t get how it has been sorted just before the game but couldn’t be sorted 24 hours ago. Clubs clueless. 

You missed the bit about us having to wait for international clearance then?

Maybe it's you who's clueless ?

Could be a difference maker in the final third.

Dont think Lawrence should play as a 10, he is better coming in from the left wing.

If we can get our wingers coming in and making runs off CKR & the fullbacks making runs wide & around I think Morrison has the quality to play the pass to find these runs. Similar to Birds pass through to Watson first half

53 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Could be a difference maker in the final third.

Dont think Lawrence should play as a 10, he is better coming in from the left wing.

If we can get our wingers coming in and making runs off CKR & the fullbacks making runs wide & around I think Morrison has the quality to play the pass to find these runs. Similar to Birds pass through to Watson first half

Great football post. You know the game.

100% agree on everything that you say. Would love our games to look like that is our playing style.