Ravel Morrison - signed 1 year deal

Sean

23 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

Be interesting to know why (get asking @Owen87ITK) if there's a reason. Dele Ali's reason for going with Dele for example 

Rooney has chosen his first name to put on the shirt, so he can put 'Un' in front of it if he misses training.  

22 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

fair comments. Just hate 4-2-3-1 myself especially at home, be ok if the 2 were not essentially at cb ?

Rooney will stick to 4231 as he wants the CMs to drift out into the wing back area. Defensively, we're like this:

GK
RB   CB   CB   LB
CM   CM
RW   AM   LW
CF

But in possession we rotate into something closer to this:

GK
CB   CB
CM                     CM
RW   LW
RB   AM   CF   LB

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Not sure i can accept him whilst his shirt says “RAVEL” and not his surname!

1 hour ago, whiteroseram said:

Be interesting to know why (get asking @Owen87ITK) if there's a reason. Dele Ali's reason for going with Dele for example 

I know Mostyn's comment was lighthearted, but it wouldn't surprise if it's because of stuff that's happened in his background. We all know he's had problems in that regard.

As whiteroseram suggests, that's why Ali chooses to have his first name on the back.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

10 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I know Mostyn's comment was lighthearted, but it wouldn't surprise if it's because of stuff that's happened in his background. We all know he's had problems in that regard.

As whiteroseram suggests, that's why Ali chooses to have his first name on the back.

He's been having Ravel on the back of his shirt for a long time