2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Ahh ok interesting , I'm not anti gambler I actually like putting footy bets on myself, I  just think the tops look better without the sponsor no matter what the sponsor looks like 

Totally concur.

Can't remember the last time I laid a bet, but I'm certainly not anti-gambling.  My view of sponsored shirts are pretty much aligned to yours.  

Previous/recent purchases have all been the training stuff.  Manufacturers logo + Ram, and nowt else.  Much more to my liking!

Much more discreet, and less in yer face... very much like myself!  ?

??

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

It's hideous and no chance would I even contemplate buying one.

Until we get the option of buying shirts without the likes of "Just Eat" and "32Red" emblazoned on the front then count me out - my belly looks big enough as it is!

It looks cool I just brought so much nicer than last season hobbile pink shirt.

2 hours ago, StarterForTen said:

I think the third kit might raise a few eyebrows. Maroon and yellow stripes is how it has been described to me.

Partick Thistle? Bradford City?

Almost like one of our first ever kits  in terms of colour? Maroon instead of brown? That was half & half yellow/brown with blue sleeves

21 hours ago, Loftyhites said:

I think that Derbyshire T20 shirts often represent the Derby County original colours well.

D23D86FA-960A-45C5-BF3F-77304549E135.jpeg

Can’t we conveniently forget that our original colours included brown? Terrible colour and I can’t imagine it ever looking good on a football strip.