2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, GenBr said:

? it looks even worse in that photo. I hope thats not real - our players might be young, but they don't need armbands permanently on

Au contraire, perfect for when we appear to be drowning to death in the relegation zone come March and are in search of a lifesaver

#positivity #whatpositivity?

Really though, 2013/14 away kit had armbands & a rubber ring, and it's the best kit we've had in the last 15 years. The team wasn't too bad either!

#thatpositivity!

Edited by Coconut

On 21/06/2021 at 08:35, StarterForTen said:

A friend of mine who works with Umbro - the one who told me about the pink last year - has mentioned that the home kit has blue in it this year. He was very cagey, so no further details other that, but could it be back to blue shorts?

He also said that one of the two away kits was 'stunning'; the other one was a bit boring.

On behalf of B4 I asked if there was any pink involved and he said 'not in the outfield kits' - maybe a pink keeper's kit?

Right on both counts so far, I would say. I wonder what the ‘stunning’ third kit will be like?

10 hours ago, Loftyhites said:

Right on both counts so far, I would say. I wonder what the ‘stunning’ third kit will be like?

Well there is no way this is the "stunning" one is there, as tbh its boring as hell. Fingers crossed 3rd kit is better.

2 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Well there is no way this is the "stunning" one is there, as tbh its boring as hell. Fingers crossed 3rd kit is better.

WE WANT PINK!! ? 

Controversially I quite like both kits this season - Admittedly I very rarely love or loathe the kits but these are pretty okay

I caveat all this by saying my favourite kits have almost always been the yellow ones - I really liked the thunderbirds shirt - and my favourite was the Wanchope era Yellow - So my taste in kits is probably somewhat suspect

50 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

WE WANT PINK!! ? 

Controversially I quite like both kits this season - Admittedly I very rarely love or loathe the kits but these are pretty okay

I caveat all this by saying my favourite kits have almost always been the yellow ones - I really liked the thunderbirds shirt - and my favourite was the Wanchope era Yellow - So my taste in kits is probably somewhat suspect

I wouldnt mind another Pink one tbh but i imagine some people would not be happy with that .

My favourite one recently was the burgundy one that everyone lost their mind over because it was red haha! 

A friend of mine who works with Umbro - the one who told me about the pink last year - has mentioned that the home kit has blue in it this year. He was very cagey, so no further details other that, but could it be back to blue shorts?

He also said that one of the two away kits was 'stunning'; the other one was a bit boring.

On behalf of B4 I asked if there was any pink involved and he said 'not in the outfield kits' - maybe a pink keeper's kit?

So is this the stunning or boring one?

image.png.e0b2b86a8a792195f77ee88101ecaa79.png

So far the keepers shirts have been the nicest bits. Hope the 3rd shirt is more exciting.

Edited by RoyMac5

This season’s away shirt is modelled on the iconic colours from the 1988/89 campaign under Arthur Cox, as the side finished fifth in the top-flight, and features a digital print of the Rams’ head emblazoned across the front.

What a load of old tosh! Nothing like the 88/89 kit and I must be colour blind or something as I cant see a rams head emblazoned across the front?‍♂️.