2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

So far, the only one that remotely interests me (and intend to take a closer look/try it on some time soon) is the yellow keeper shirt.  Might be tempted now I know you can get the sponsor-less version.

Usually prefer to opt for training shirts though, so happy to hang on until I know for sure what's available.

How do you get the sponsor removed?

Had a rush of blood to the wallet and gone and bought one, had to get over the shame of having to buy XL first.

Probably end up never even wearing it like I didn't wear the Zebra one (much as I loved it), I'm hoping the patterning makes me feel slightly less self conscious ?

I just love throwing good money away

Edited by Coconut

19 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

How do you get the sponsor removed?

According to those ITK on here, you have to email the club shop?  Presumably to pre-order?
one poster claimed they did have some available on the shelf (no idea whether that is still the case?). 
All to do with the gambling sponsor I believe, as some folk are “Anti-gambling”.  So the club allow the option of with or without. 

never had one before, so only going on what has been posted on here… by more than one poster. 

7 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Had a rush of blood to the wallet and gone and bought one, had to get over the shame of having to buy XL first.

Probably end up never even wearing it like I didn't wear the Zebra one (much as I loved it), I'm hoping the patterning makes me feel slightly less self conscious ?

I just love throwing good money away

Pah... I'll see your XL and raise you another X

29 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

It's hideous and no chance would I even contemplate buying one.

Until we get the option of buying shirts without the likes of "Just Eat" and "32Red" emblazoned on the front then count me out - my belly looks big enough as it is!

If you email a lady called Mandy Hollis she’ll confirm you can buy shirts without the sponsor. Hope this helps. ?

Mandy.Hollis@dcfc.co.uk

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

According to those ITK on here, you have to email the club shop?  Presumably to pre-order?
one poster claimed they did have some available on the shelf (no idea whether that is still the case?). 
All to do with the gambling sponsor I believe, as some folk are “Anti-gambling”.  So the club allow the option of with or without. 

never had one before, so only going on what has been posted on here… by more than one poster. 

Ahh ok interesting , I'm not anti gambler I actually like putting footy bets on myself, I  just think the tops look better without the sponsor no matter what the sponsor looks like 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

I think those bright colours are good for players to pick each other out - we always seem to be rubbish when we play in dark tops - so from that point of view I'd say it's a hit.

Good point about the dark tops, black seems to be the 'in' colour for away kits this season. But come the depths of winter, when many supporters are wearing dark coats, it'll be difficult to pick out players against this back drop, especially at PP, where even the empty seats will blend in with the black kits.

It could work 2 ways, either the Derby defenders will lose the opposition players or more likely, the opposition will struggle to quickly pick out a team mate to pass to.