2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

No me either, I mean its okay, but. Someone did a photoshopped version were they swapped the sleeve colours that was nicer. ?

It cant be me that looks at our kits every year and goes to sleep ? I mean they are so boring, id rather have kits that split opinion and offer something different every year than just the same sort of thing. for an example look at the 3rd kit released by Arsenal today.

35 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

It cant be me that looks at our kits every year and goes to sleep ? I mean they are so boring, id rather have kits that split opinion and offer something different every year than just the same sort of thing. for an example look at the 3rd kit released by Arsenal today.

Home shirt should always be white with minimal black trim. 2nd and especially 3rd shirt....go wild, get creative with at least one of them. 

11 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Nope.

That gets you toss like this

derby-county-2007-08-home.jpg

This

derby-county-2014-15-home.jpg

and this

derby-county-2020-21-home.jpg

instead of class like this

derby-county-2008-09-home.jpg

This

derby-county-1995-96-home.jpg

and this

derby-county-1994-95-home.jpg

I like all of them apart from the adidas ones, some times less is better.

Ive also liked all of our kits this season and last season 

5 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

We go super safe these days. Nothing interesting at all with our kits and most are incredibly boring. May as well just have a plain white shirt with a ram drawn on and be done with it. 

6 minutes ago, r_wilcockson said:

Can't find the original tweet again, but someone has already spotted it for sale in a sports shop in Spain. Looks a bit better in the flesh. 

SmartSelect_20210810-130750_Twitter.jpg

? it looks even worse in that photo. I hope thats not real - our players might be young, but they don't need armbands permanently on