2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

So is this the stunning or boring one?

I would hope for this to be the boring one by Umbro standards. Especially if you factor in some of the Umbro kits that have come out recently. I really like the kits they do for their Brazilian teams, so hope for the 3rd kit to have a little more panache.

I don't hate this kit, I think it looks better being worn than it did on the hanger shot that go leaked. The sleeves work better in a well fitted silhouette than hanging loose off of a shoulder, but I'd say that a good percentage of football fans don't share the same build as a professional player so the overall fit might not be as flattering as it is on the players.

So far, the only one that remotely interests me (and intend to take a closer look/try it on some time soon) is the yellow keeper shirt.  Might be tempted now I know you can get the sponsor-less version.

Usually prefer to opt for training shirts though, so happy to hang on until I know for sure what's available.

Edited by Mucker1884

Lots of people on twitter liking the kit. 

I think those bright colours are good for players to pick each other out - we always seem to be rubbish when we play in dark tops - so from that point of view I'd say it's a hit.

This unfit 64 year old won't be buying it, though! 

I am holding out for a warm up top - they are brilliant and that jazzy pattern hides a multitude of sins! Not in the shop yet, though.