2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The wife ordered me the home and away shirts for my birthday.

Parcel arrived today, delivered by Hermes and the package is ripped open down one side and the away shirt is missing.

All sorted now as Hermes take a photo as they delivered the parcel and the rip is clear to see. Club are sending a replacement and billing Hermes. 

3 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Parcel arrived today, delivered by Hermes and the package is ripped open down one side and the away shirt is missing.

All sorted now as Hermes take a photo as they delivered the parcel and the rip is clear to see. Club are sending a replacement and billing Hermes. 

Bloody Hermes! Glad it’s getting sorted though mate!

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

Same thing happened to me when I ordered a forest shirt for a friends birthday. Package was ripped open at the side and some bar steward had put another kit, 2 season tickets and a contract to be manager for the rest of the season.

Edited by KBB
Sp

18 hours ago, ossieram said:

Why on earth would they take that away shirt ?