2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, Charlie George said:

Plenty of other clubs having kits launches,most notably Hull City yesterday who are also supplied by Umbro.

Doesn't appear to be any forthcoming news on ours as yet. Given the position the club is in that's quite some loss of revenue. 

Umbro have been asked by a few fans for a potential release date and Umbro have responded with no dates have been set.

Clearly the next season and even basic things like our new kit being released by Umbro hinges on a takeover, any takeover.

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Umbro have been asked by a few fans for a potential release date and Umbro have responded with no dates have been set.

Clearly the next season and even basic things like our new kit being released by Umbro hinges on a takeover, any takeover.

I saw those Tweets. Very very worrying.

3 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

It will be announced with the new take over, it’s all done and the video has been made.

Come on Erik don't be coy, who we announcing as our first signing wearing the shirt...one of the mega stars on your books, hopefully unveiled from your mansion? 

3 minutes ago, Rample said:

Avoids the hassle of folks buying shirts with names on in the next week or 2 only for them to be sold immediately after.

I also wonder at the minute who you would choose to put in the shirts for the adverts for fear of the players not being there much longer.

CKR is nailed on obviously to be used, but can we expect Jozwiak, Lawrence etc to be here come kick off in August?

54 minutes ago, David said:

Parents should be role models for their children, not pass the responsibility over to footballers who earn thousands each week.

There speaks a man who sounds like he has no kids ?

I'd settle for them not being eternally embarrassed by me..., their 'role model' they aspire to be!!? 

'Hang on, what's that kids? You want to have a paunch, a mid-range car, work hard and provide for your family...sports cars, big watches, tattoos, falling out of nightclubs with gorgeous women is such a unreconstructed male stereotype'? My bad. 

Edited by Chester40

51 minutes ago, David said:

Parents should be role models for their children, not pass the responsibility over to footballers who earn thousands each week.

So as a young lad playing football... you had your dad's name on the back of your shirt, had your dad's hair cut and would try replicate all things your dad would do? 

It's got nothing to do with parents shirking responsibility. Kids will always look up to other people in areas that interest them such as football. I'm not saying all footballers HAVE to be role models because they don't... It's not in their job description. It's just from a personal perspective I'd like my club to have players that young people can look up to... rather than those who don't abide by the law. (I'd put something a bit more blunt here but I know how delicate you admins can be about words that are seen as negative to players albeit even if they are 100% factually accurate).