2021 / 2022 New kit

Charlie George

Rate the 21/22 Home Kit  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 14/08/2021 at 09:29, StarterForTen said:

I think the third kit might raise a few eyebrows. Maroon and yellow stripes is how it has been described to me.

Partick Thistle? Bradford City?

I'm hoping it's a bit like the Fluminense kit, but Green and Red substituted for the 96/97 maroon and the white for a golden yellow.

image.thumb.png.fc1a4a5f2acd81f96c6f314c2a06c69c.png

Anyone had luck refunding items through the new returns portal?  

I'm trying to refund a home shirt due to, erm, lockdown sizing issues... 

Keep getting an error message: "We are sorry, the service you have selected is temporarily down. Please check back later when normal service will be restored. Thank you for your patience."  (no reply from their support yet)

The warm up kit is now on sale both in Megastore and online. 

Tried a short sleeved top on this afternoon,  only got XXL, medium and small left in men's sizes, more choice in children's. 

Do love it but don't want a top that comes down to my knees! 

They also have the long sleeved zip up, only in size 3XL and only three of those

I get the impression they must have been selling very quickly as only in stock a couple of days. Didn't know when they are getting more in.

27 minutes ago, angieram said:

Tried a short sleeved top on this afternoon,  only got XXL, medium and small left in men's sizes, more choice in children's. 

They also have the long sleeved zip up, only in size 3XL and only three of those

I get the impression they must have been selling very quickly as only in stock a couple of days. Didn't know when they are getting more in.

@angieramhave you tried purchasing online? It looks like they have S,M,L,XL and 2XL available for next day delivery (although I haven't tried to get through the checkout, it may be that they check stock later on in the checkout so apologies if you've already tried).

Also looks like you can potentially get 10% off by signing up to the newsletter. I'm also sure I saw somewhere that it was free delivery (but I can't remember where I saw it)

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

Between the yellow short sleeve training top (£35) and the yellow keeper shirt (only without sponsor though!) (£50), think I prefer the latter.  Not tempted with any of the others.  Problem being now, they don't have my size in either!  Think I'll wait, and see of the keeper shirt comes back in in my size, and try and order the non-sponsor version.  Failing that, I'll do without!

15 minutes ago, DJAY said:

@angieramhave you tried purchasing online? It looks like they have S,M,L,XL and 2XL available for next day delivery (although I haven't tried to get through the checkout, it may be that they check stock later on in the checkout so apologies if you've already tried).

Also looks like you can potentially get 10% off by signing up to the newsletter. I'm also sure I saw somewhere that it was free delivery (but I can't remember where I saw it)

I have £40 vouchers can only be spent in store, not online. Also the whole shape of the top is wrong. All the larger sizes are very, very long.

Sadly, very little stock of anything for women. 

I have been saying for years they should make women's shapes in football tops but it always falls on deaf ears.

Have they looked at the makeup of a football crowd lately?